Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- Join the discussion in the comments: How can we criticize irresponsible leaders without getting stuck in the illnes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Last week, Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck gave a virtual Grand Rounds presentation at Munson Medical Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Earlier this month, Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck spoke (virtually) at a webinar sponsored by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Watch: Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… #Neuroscience 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages