Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- Listen: Shared decision-making in medicine: Barry and Holmes-Rovner - Episode 2 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Biohacking: How a DIY Approach to Biology Can Shape Our Future msubioethics.com/2019/10/31/bio… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t msubioethics.com/2017/11/30/gen… #BioethicsInTheNews 2 days ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages