Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- A COVID-19 Vaccine Won’t Stop the Pandemic #BioethicsInTheNews msubioethics.com/2020/09/24/cov… 16 hours ago
- What are some of the ethical and clinical challenges that LGBTQ+ clinicians and patients face? Join us tomorrow at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way many of us in the U.S. eat and access food? Learn more in our latest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Listen: Ethical Implications of Gene-Editing Human Embryos: Eijkholt and Fleck – Episode 13 #NoEasyAnswers bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… 20 hours ago
- RT @michiganstateu: MSU and @HenryFordNews are partnering to make Michigan a national leader in providing access to exceptional health care… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages