Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- ‘Are you saying I’m dying?’ Training doctors to speak frankly about death - ow.ly/Y69p30dMZgI via @NewsHour 9 hours ago
- White Horse, White Faces: The Decriminalization of Heroin Addiction - msubioethics.com/2016/07/21/dec… #BioethicsInTheNews 10 hours ago
- Innovation for End-of-Life Communication in the ICU - ow.ly/OYBH30dICq6 via @bioethics_net 11 hours ago
- Revisiting Medicaid - ow.ly/nvAz30dL9y7 via @JAMA_current #healthpolicy 12 hours ago
- Rural hospitals struggling, serving populations with many health disparities, report finds - ow.ly/KfZS30dIBUl via @HC_Finance 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages