Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- RT @thesnews: With no new statewide restrictions in place as cases rise, Dr. Sean Valles questions, “who's going to take the brunt of the h… 4 hours ago
- There is still time to register for this afternoon's Brews and Views session: bit.ly/bv-apr9 twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 3 days ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: Beginning Friday, @michiganstateu will begin administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to MSU students 18 and older. https:/… 4 days ago
- RT @MSUComArtSci: Happy #WorldHealthDay, Spartans. Our faculty in Health and Risk Communication are working hard to sustain healthy peopl… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages