Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- The face of Zika: women and privacy in the Zika epidemic msubioethics.com/2016/05/19/wom… #BioethicsInTheNews 18 hours ago
- RT @MSUMD: We are proud of our students! #MSUMDMatch https://t.co/A8sUTR7iOr 18 hours ago
- Using Children's Voice to Optimize Pediatric Participation in Medical Decision Making: The American Journal of Bioe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Crossing the Biology to Pathobiology Threshold: Distinguishing Precision Health from Precision Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages