Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- Are you 18 or older and interested in treatments for depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team would like to fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 8 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #podcast episode: When Patients and Families Express Hope for a Miracle: Bibler and Stahl - E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 2 days ago
- Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #video #neuroscience 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages