Chad Gandiya, a 1995 MA alumnus of the Interdisciplinary Program in Health & Humanities (currently the Bioethics, Humanities and Society program) was consecrated as the Bishop of the Diocese of Harare (Zimbabwe), part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa.
- RT @CBSSM: TODAY Join @CBSSM for "Concussion" Film Screening & Discussion (Mar 30, 7 pm, Forum Hall) @UM_SPH goo.gl/AIGSCp 3 hours ago
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series - ow.ly/ioeE30apDX8 #bioethics https://t.co/dFyVIlhn6K 4 hours ago
- Opinion: Don’t Discriminate Against Mutants Like Me - ow.ly/zTEQ30aiSro via @nytimes 5 hours ago
- This event features Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake as one of the panelists: twitter.com/CBSSM/status/8… 1 day ago
- When Hospital Inspectors Are Watching, Fewer Patients Die - ow.ly/j29h30aiS4F via @nytimes 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Overdosing on Prescription Painkillers: Dying for Pain Relief?
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series
- Transplant and Trafficking in Nepal: The Ethical Concerns
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead