Health agencies launched a system 40 years ago to identify babies at risk. Now there are millions of blood samples in files that researchers want to access, raising public concern. Read Tom Tomlinson’s comments in Science Gold Mine, Ethical Minefield by Jennifer Couzin-Frankel. Science 10 April 2009: 166-168.
- Stigma, Conscience, and Contested Medical Procedures - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 14 hours ago
- Certain about Dying with Uncertainty - ow.ly/QbB530dMoUs via @NEJM 15 hours ago
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey - msubioethics.com/2015/09/29/hum… #BioethicsInTheNews 16 hours ago
- 2 Ohio Abortion Providers Quietly Close Doors in Past Month - ow.ly/SMwv30dMsEH via @usnews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages