Health agencies launched a system 40 years ago to identify babies at risk. Now there are millions of blood samples in files that researchers want to access, raising public concern. Read Tom Tomlinson’s comments in Science Gold Mine, Ethical Minefield by Jennifer Couzin-Frankel. Science 10 April 2009: 166-168.
- Israeli Physician Salman Zarka, MD: Caring for Syrian Patients Is Our Duty - ow.ly/378430abQAd via @JAMA_current 6 hours ago
- From our blog archive: A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions - ow.ly/cHwx30aciiX #JahiMcMath #braindeath 7 hours ago
- Jahi McMath – Assess Whether She Is Alive in April 2017 - ow.ly/fKw030aci2X via @bioethics_net 8 hours ago
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead - ow.ly/UBQA30ac78Y https://t.co/E77YqzNFbj 1 day ago
- The Healing Power of Paint - ow.ly/6XRX30abMyo via @JAMA_current #medicalhumanities 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages