Health agencies launched a system 40 years ago to identify babies at risk. Now there are millions of blood samples in files that researchers want to access, raising public concern. Read Tom Tomlinson’s comments in Science Gold Mine, Ethical Minefield by Jennifer Couzin-Frankel. Science 10 April 2009: 166-168.
- What We Have Already and Have Still to Learn from Historical Unethical Research bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video 18 hours ago
- Politics and the Other Lead Poisoning: The Public Health Ethics of Gun Violence msubioethics.com/2016/11/17/pub… #BioethicsInTheNews 20 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: Physicians Are Steering the Conversation About Gun Violence ow.ly/xzTs30nkPs4 22 hours ago
- Defining The Spectrum of “Normal”: What is a Disease? msubioethics.com/2016/10/20/def… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages