Health agencies launched a system 40 years ago to identify babies at risk. Now there are millions of blood samples in files that researchers want to access, raising public concern. Read Tom Tomlinson’s comments in Science Gold Mine, Ethical Minefield by Jennifer Couzin-Frankel. Science 10 April 2009: 166-168.
- What are some of the ethical and clinical challenges that LGBTQ+ clinicians and patients face? Join us on Jan. 27 f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/gh5R5KJtEv 1 day ago
- What do LGBTQ patients want from their healthcare providers? Join us on Jan. 27 for our next Bioethics Public Semin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUMD: College of Human Medicine students, faculty and alumni are doing their part to combat COVID-19. They are receiving the vaccine a… 3 days ago
- Visit our website to read a joint statement from Dr. Valles and Dr. Kelly-Blake on moving toward a new health justi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages