Health agencies launched a system 40 years ago to identify babies at risk. Now there are millions of blood samples in files that researchers want to access, raising public concern. Read Tom Tomlinson’s comments in Science Gold Mine, Ethical Minefield by Jennifer Couzin-Frankel. Science 10 April 2009: 166-168.
- RT @hastingscenter: To our #health care system, only some lives matter. In this FREE piece by Dr. Fleck in HCR, he talks about how Black li… 22 minutes ago
- From the @bioethics_net blog: Why The “Heard Mentality” Approach Only Increases Suffering ow.ly/DmSQ50C6oYz 57 minutes ago
- Join @CBSSM on November 11 for a seminar on "The Virtuous Researcher: How a Virtue Philosophy of Science Can Help R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- From @NPR: The Philippines Has A Policy Against Home Births. It's Not Playing Well In A Pandemic ow.ly/n0A250C6onc 22 hours ago
- Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck presented an ethics perspective earlier this month at a virtual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages