Judy Andre, Ann Mongoven and Leonard Fleck, along with representatives from government, private industry and insurance made up a panel to discuss Health Care Reform for students and other MSU community members on September 9, 2009 in Bessey Hall on MSU’s East Lansing campus.
- From @GuardianUS: End-of-life doulas: the professionals who guide the dying ow.ly/iRKX30pSvKA 43 minutes ago
- Join us tomorrow at 12 PM EST for the talk "Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care." At… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @ambioethics: This week's Bioethics Today blog post, "The Male Pill: Will It Help Advance Gender Equality", is written by AMBI associate… 4 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
- RT @MSUMD: Today and everyday, we are honor those who have served and continue to serve. And to our students and faculty who are veterans -… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages