Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- Catch up on the first 14 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 minutes ago
- From: @medical_xpress: Examining the ethical landscape and user expectations of mobile oncology trial recruitment a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 20 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Watch: What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages