Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews blog post on "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @hastingscenter: We need to join together in common purpose or our democracy will fail. Our NEW report, "Democracy in Crisis: Civic Lear… 1 day ago
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Sabrina Ford: "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Take time to take care of yourself. @HealthySpartans is here to help. caps.msu.edu https://t.co/DWO0Msx5Aq 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages