Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- The Challenges of Global Commercial Surrogacy msubioethics.com/2015/05/21/glo… #BioethicsInTheNews 13 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Important work from this research team, which includes Assistant Director Libby Bogdan-Lovis. twitter.com/MSUnews/status… 15 hours ago
- Reflecting on Early Bioethics: Fleck and Tomlinson - Episode 9 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/kEJyB9p9MR 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages