Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- Stigma, Conscience, and Contested Medical Procedures - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 14 hours ago
- Certain about Dying with Uncertainty - ow.ly/QbB530dMoUs via @NEJM 15 hours ago
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey - msubioethics.com/2015/09/29/hum… #BioethicsInTheNews 16 hours ago
- 2 Ohio Abortion Providers Quietly Close Doors in Past Month - ow.ly/SMwv30dMsEH via @usnews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages