Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from @MSULaw's Dr. Jennifer Carter-Johnson: CRISPR Dangers Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- From @ACSHorg: Are Placebo-Controlled Vaccine Trials Ethical Once A Vaccine Is Approved? ow.ly/22OP50CuVVo 10 hours ago
- RT @AMWADoctors: Special film screening & panel discussion of the film 5B In honor of World AIDS Day Dec. 6, 2020, 7pm EST. Panelists inc… 1 day ago
- From @ConversationUS: More families are discussing end-of-life planning as COVID-19 cases rise – here’s how to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichStNursing: A collaborative team from @michiganstateu and @TCU found a lack of available prenatal #breastfeeding education led Chine… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages