Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 3 hours ago
- A Non-Standard Practice of Medicine bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics #surgery 3 hours ago
- Learn about opt-in and opt-out organ donation systems from Drs. Eijkholt and Fleck in our latest #podcast episode:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Can Big Data and AI Improve End-of-Life Care? msubioethics.com/2018/02/22/big… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/IkicyEBtYe 5 hours ago
- US Reports New Leading Causes of Death, Continued Health Disparities Among States ow.ly/bPhb30jzWQ5 via @MDMagazine 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages