Faith Fletcher, a 2006 M.A. alumna of Michigan State University’s Bioethics, Humanities & Society program has been awarded a CDC dissertation research grant. Faith is pursuing her PhD in the Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior at the University of South Carolina.
- Join the discussion in the comments: How can we criticize irresponsible leaders without getting stuck in the illnes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Last week, Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck gave a virtual Grand Rounds presentation at Munson Medical Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Earlier this month, Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck spoke (virtually) at a webinar sponsored by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Watch: Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… #Neuroscience 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages