Margaret Holmes-Rovner’s Heart After-Hospital Recovery Planner (HARP) study team reports on the results of an NIH Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research grant. MSU News article.
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? Learn more from @OaklandUPHL's Dr. Mark Navin.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Should parents be protected from abuse and neglect charges when they fail to provide medical assistance to their ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Dr. Stahl delivers keynote at Western Michigan University Medical Humanities conference
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research