Margaret Holmes-Rovner’s Heart After-Hospital Recovery Planner (HARP) study team reports on the results of an NIH Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research grant. MSU News article.
- From @NEJM: "In my own experience, racism has shaped my life as a clinician, challenged my confidence, and reminded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 7 hours ago
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods msubioethics.com/2018/11/01/men… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages