Margaret Holmes-Rovner’s Heart After-Hospital Recovery Planner (HARP) study team reports on the results of an NIH Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research grant. MSU News article.
- Ethical Implications of HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for African American Women and Adolescent Girls… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary: Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Partici… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Center Assistant Professor @DevanStahl recently delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- From @Reuters: Implantable defibrillators may cause dilemmas for older patients ow.ly/q12B30kz4so 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages