Compromise is inevitable in the process of writing health care reform legislation, but how much compromise is too much – so extreme that it is unethical? Leonard Fleck offers commentary on health care reform legislation for the Hastings Center’s Health Care Cost Monitor.
- Are you 18 or older and interested in treatments for depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team would like to fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 8 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #podcast episode: When Patients and Families Express Hope for a Miracle: Bibler and Stahl - E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 2 days ago
- Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #video #neuroscience 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages