Compromise is inevitable in the process of writing health care reform legislation, but how much compromise is too much – so extreme that it is unethical? Leonard Fleck offers commentary on health care reform legislation for the Hastings Center’s Health Care Cost Monitor.
- ‘Are you saying I’m dying?’ Training doctors to speak frankly about death - ow.ly/Y69p30dMZgI via @NewsHour 11 hours ago
- White Horse, White Faces: The Decriminalization of Heroin Addiction - msubioethics.com/2016/07/21/dec… #BioethicsInTheNews 12 hours ago
- Innovation for End-of-Life Communication in the ICU - ow.ly/OYBH30dICq6 via @bioethics_net 13 hours ago
- Revisiting Medicaid - ow.ly/nvAz30dL9y7 via @JAMA_current #healthpolicy 14 hours ago
- Rural hospitals struggling, serving populations with many health disparities, report finds - ow.ly/KfZS30dIBUl via @HC_Finance 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages