Compromise is inevitable in the process of writing health care reform legislation, but how much compromise is too much – so extreme that it is unethical? Leonard Fleck offers commentary on health care reform legislation for the Hastings Center’s Health Care Cost Monitor.
- Israeli Physician Salman Zarka, MD: Caring for Syrian Patients Is Our Duty - ow.ly/378430abQAd via @JAMA_current 6 hours ago
- From our blog archive: A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions - ow.ly/cHwx30aciiX #JahiMcMath #braindeath 7 hours ago
- Jahi McMath – Assess Whether She Is Alive in April 2017 - ow.ly/fKw030aci2X via @bioethics_net 8 hours ago
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead - ow.ly/UBQA30ac78Y https://t.co/E77YqzNFbj 1 day ago
- The Healing Power of Paint - ow.ly/6XRX30abMyo via @JAMA_current #medicalhumanities 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages