Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- RT @AMWADoctors: Special film screening & panel discussion of the film 5B In honor of World AIDS Day Dec. 6, 2020, 7pm EST. Panelists inc… 10 hours ago
- From @ConversationUS: More families are discussing end-of-life planning as COVID-19 cases rise – here’s how to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @MichStNursing: A collaborative team from @michiganstateu and @TCU found a lack of available prenatal #breastfeeding education led Chine… 12 hours ago
- Watch: Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce #Bioethics #Healthcare bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 13 hours ago
- Editorial from @nresearchnews: Facial-recognition research needs an ethical reckoning ow.ly/OfnR50CuCJM 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages