Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 5 hours ago
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods msubioethics.com/2018/11/01/men… #BioethicsInTheNews 22 hours ago
- Save the date: our Bioethics Public Seminar Series continues on November 18 with "Is Seeking Information on Social… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages