Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- Tonight's DeVos Medical Ethics Colloquy on physician assisted death will be broadcast live via webcast: ow.ly/34sf30aiRJ0 20 hours ago
- RT @MIHospitalAssoc: U.S. House of Representatives Pulls Bill Repealing and Replacing #ACA. Learn more via the #MHAMondayReport: https://t.… 21 hours ago
- The Saga Of The Irish Giant's Bones Dismays Medical Ethicists - ow.ly/ZRMW30aiK6D via @NPRHealth 21 hours ago
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead - ow.ly/XZuM30aiIQ8 https://t.co/RM7d1aFlTc 22 hours ago
- Medical Care of Detainees in US Military Facilities - ow.ly/1AWN30ac71c via @JAMA_current 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages