Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 hour ago
- Clinical and Legal Perspectives on Brain Death: Stahl and Tomlinson - Episode 11 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research msubioethics.com/2018/06/14/inf… #BioethicsInTheNews 3 hours ago
- The Center for Ethics faculty continually work to establish and maintain international partnerships to collaborate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- From @Slate: Six-week abortion bans are just the beginning. The abortion abolition movement is on the rise. ow.ly/ec3S30ovHpE 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Ketamine for Depression: Research versus Marketing
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Bioethics for Breakfast: ACOs: Are They New or Just HMOs in Sheep's Clothing?