Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- The Ethical Challenges Raised by Hepatitis C Drugs - msubioethics.com/2014/10/23/hep… #BioethicsInTheNews 11 hours ago
- Many ethics committees benefit from an outside perspective. Learn about our Clinical Ethics Consultation Services: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 12 hours ago
- Recurrent and Neglected Ethical Issues in the Psychiatric Brain Stimulation Discussion - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #neuroethics 13 hours ago
- New report offers framework for research on organ transplantation - ow.ly/BOgd30fWxL4 via @medical_xpress 13 hours ago
- The first 2 episodes of our podcast are available via @HNetPodcast, Apple Podcasts, and Stitcher. Let us know what… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages