Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- Stigma, Conscience, and Contested Medical Procedures - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 14 hours ago
- Certain about Dying with Uncertainty - ow.ly/QbB530dMoUs via @NEJM 15 hours ago
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey - msubioethics.com/2015/09/29/hum… #BioethicsInTheNews 16 hours ago
- 2 Ohio Abortion Providers Quietly Close Doors in Past Month - ow.ly/SMwv30dMsEH via @usnews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages