Retired Assistant Professor Gerald S. Schatz has been awarded a Friends of the Jessup 2010 Pamela M. Young Award for outstanding individual contributions to the Jessup International Moot Court Competition. He has been a judge in the international Jessup rounds since the 1990s.
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Social media guidance for physicians taps timeless principles ow.ly/Ivkk30mitCm 56 minutes ago
- Have you read our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary? Web of Interests Surrounding Medicines Makes Patient Acces… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Registration is open for the 3nd annual symposium and workshop on the ethical, legal and social implications of lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Learn more about Dr. Cabrera's newly funded research: Studying the ethics of invasive therapies for depression… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @WMUMedicine: In an op-ed published in the @freep, #WMed's Dr. Michael Redinger shared his take on the case of a Michigan pharmacist who… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages