Len Fleck discussed Personalized Medicine’s Ragged Edge on NPR’s Science Friday. One of the biggest promises offered by research into human genetics is the prospect of ‘personalized medicine.’ But is personalized necessarily good? Read more. Listen to podcast.
- ‘Are you saying I’m dying?’ Training doctors to speak frankly about death - ow.ly/Y69p30dMZgI via @NewsHour 11 hours ago
- White Horse, White Faces: The Decriminalization of Heroin Addiction - msubioethics.com/2016/07/21/dec… #BioethicsInTheNews 12 hours ago
- Innovation for End-of-Life Communication in the ICU - ow.ly/OYBH30dICq6 via @bioethics_net 13 hours ago
- Revisiting Medicaid - ow.ly/nvAz30dL9y7 via @JAMA_current #healthpolicy 14 hours ago
- Rural hospitals struggling, serving populations with many health disparities, report finds - ow.ly/KfZS30dIBUl via @HC_Finance 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages