Len Fleck discussed Personalized Medicine’s Ragged Edge on NPR’s Science Friday. One of the biggest promises offered by research into human genetics is the prospect of ‘personalized medicine.’ But is personalized necessarily good? Read more. Listen to podcast.
- Watch: Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 2 hours ago
- From @NEJM: Covid’s Color Line — Infectious Disease, Inequity, and Racial Justice ow.ly/qnYL50ANOSR 6 hours ago
- COVID-19 vs. Childhood Immunization? A Bioethics Perspective from Nigeria msubioethics.com/2020/06/25/chi… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- Watch: Intentional Parenthood’s Promise: Redefining Legal Parentage for the 21st Century bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Women cannot afford “nice”: The unpaid labor of gendered caregiving msubioethics.com/2020/07/16/unp… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/ZOOBiUHom7 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages