Len Fleck discussed Personalized Medicine’s Ragged Edge on NPR’s Science Friday. One of the biggest promises offered by research into human genetics is the prospect of ‘personalized medicine.’ But is personalized necessarily good? Read more. Listen to podcast.
- Ethical Implications of HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for African American Women and Adolescent Girls… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary: Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Partici… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Center Assistant Professor @DevanStahl recently delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- From @Reuters: Implantable defibrillators may cause dilemmas for older patients ow.ly/q12B30kz4so 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages