Len Fleck discussed Personalized Medicine’s Ragged Edge on NPR’s Science Friday. One of the biggest promises offered by research into human genetics is the prospect of ‘personalized medicine.’ But is personalized necessarily good? Read more. Listen to podcast.
- There is still time to register for this afternoon's Brews and Views session: bit.ly/bv-apr9 twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 2 days ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: Beginning Friday, @michiganstateu will begin administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to MSU students 18 and older. https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @MSUComArtSci: Happy #WorldHealthDay, Spartans. Our faculty in Health and Risk Communication are working hard to sustain healthy peopl… 4 days ago
- Brews and Views continues this Friday with "From Gold to Weevil: Exploring the science and ethics of GMOs," the sec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages