The Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute at MSU awarded a seed grant to Margaret Holmes-Rovner for her project “Changing community practice when the research evidence changes: appropriate use of testing and intervention in the modern era for coronary artery disease information.”
- Announcing the Spring 2018 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series msubioethics.com/2018/01/15/spr… 9 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 10 hours ago
- Medical personnel's ethical challenges in military war zones ow.ly/kTgB30hN5xV via @NewsMedical 11 hours ago
- In this recorded webinar, Dr. Christian Vercler (@halstedjr) looks at the different ethical frameworks that support… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- In our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, Dr. Tomlinson puts up "Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo." Comments are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- How do we explain to patients what genetic test results might mean for their baby when they have only been validated in other populations?
- Vaccination, Free Riders, and Family Autonomy