Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- There is still time to register for this afternoon's Brews and Views session: bit.ly/bv-apr9 twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 2 days ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: Beginning Friday, @michiganstateu will begin administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to MSU students 18 and older. https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @MSUComArtSci: Happy #WorldHealthDay, Spartans. Our faculty in Health and Risk Communication are working hard to sustain healthy peopl… 4 days ago
- Brews and Views continues this Friday with "From Gold to Weevil: Exploring the science and ethics of GMOs," the sec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages