Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way many of us in the U.S. eat and access food? Learn more in our latest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- We're starting 2021 off with a #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Megan A. Dean of @MSUPhilosophy. "Lessons on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We can look at an individual’s DNA and know what their hair color is, but what about their behavioral traits? Liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What do LGBTQ patients want from their healthcare providers? Join us next week on Jan. 27 for the Bioethics Public… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages