Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- RT @CBSSM: TODAY Join @CBSSM for "Concussion" Film Screening & Discussion (Mar 30, 7 pm, Forum Hall) @UM_SPH goo.gl/AIGSCp 3 hours ago
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series - ow.ly/ioeE30apDX8 #bioethics https://t.co/dFyVIlhn6K 4 hours ago
- Opinion: Don’t Discriminate Against Mutants Like Me - ow.ly/zTEQ30aiSro via @nytimes 5 hours ago
- This event features Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake as one of the panelists: twitter.com/CBSSM/status/8… 1 day ago
- When Hospital Inspectors Are Watching, Fewer Patients Die - ow.ly/j29h30aiS4F via @nytimes 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Overdosing on Prescription Painkillers: Dying for Pain Relief?
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series
- Transplant and Trafficking in Nepal: The Ethical Concerns
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead