Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 41 minutes ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 2 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 3 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 3 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages