Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- Ethical Implications of HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for African American Women and Adolescent Girls… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary: Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Partici… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Center Assistant Professor @DevanStahl recently delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- From @Reuters: Implantable defibrillators may cause dilemmas for older patients ow.ly/q12B30kz4so 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages