Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- From @JAMA_current: Silent Space ow.ly/Q94Y30lSVDL 6 hours ago
- Join us now at msubioethics.clickwebinar.com/brownbag #webinar #livestream #bioethics #psychiatry #mentalhealth https://t.co/untCy1ZQMe 8 hours ago
- Today's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event on "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Today from 12-1 pm ET: "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder." Join the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera an expert panelist at international neurotechnology event
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?