Libby Bogdan-Lovis collaborated in the development of an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency exchange program between MSU’s College of Human Medicine, the University of Costa Rica, and the Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social. MD Magazine, 30(1):Winter 2010, page 7.
- Listen: How can patients be activated and equipped to interact with their provider and manage their health conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Join us at 5:00 today! twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 2 days ago
- Dr. Leonard Fleck participated in a debate this month at the 24th annual International Bioethics Retreat, hosted vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Registration is open for tomorrow's At Home Edition of Brews and Views on "Eating Locally: The good, the bad and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages