The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from @MSULaw's Dr. Jennifer Carter-Johnson: CRISPR Dangers Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- From @ACSHorg: Are Placebo-Controlled Vaccine Trials Ethical Once A Vaccine Is Approved? ow.ly/22OP50CuVVo 9 hours ago
- RT @AMWADoctors: Special film screening & panel discussion of the film 5B In honor of World AIDS Day Dec. 6, 2020, 7pm EST. Panelists inc… 1 day ago
- From @ConversationUS: More families are discussing end-of-life planning as COVID-19 cases rise – here’s how to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichStNursing: A collaborative team from @michiganstateu and @TCU found a lack of available prenatal #breastfeeding education led Chine… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages