The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- From @NYTmag: How False Beliefs in Physical Racial Difference Still Live in Medicine Today ow.ly/FIZ830pmdh8 6 hours ago
- Watch: Pain But No Gain: Pain as a Problematic and Useless Concept? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 8 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 11 hours ago
- The 2019-2020 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series will begin in October with the talk "Spinal Cord Injury: Everythi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @PEHealthIT: Should Clinical Trials Account for Social Determinants of Health? ow.ly/WqJL30pmkcU 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages