The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- COVID-19 Vaccine: “Not throwing away my shot” #BioethicsInTheNews msubioethics.com/2020/05/18/cov… https://t.co/tz3VYm83d7 5 hours ago
- Registration is open for tomorrow's Brews and Views At Home Edition: The Dollars and Sense of Economic Convalescenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Director of the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- From @CNBCMakeIt: How Covid-19 exacerbated America's racial health disparities ow.ly/nf7130qK87H 10 hours ago
- RT @KHNews: NEW: As states relax coronavirus restrictions, older adults are advised, in most cases, to keep sheltering in place. But for so… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages