The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- Israeli Physician Salman Zarka, MD: Caring for Syrian Patients Is Our Duty - ow.ly/378430abQAd via @JAMA_current 6 hours ago
- From our blog archive: A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions - ow.ly/cHwx30aciiX #JahiMcMath #braindeath 7 hours ago
- Jahi McMath – Assess Whether She Is Alive in April 2017 - ow.ly/fKw030aci2X via @bioethics_net 8 hours ago
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead - ow.ly/UBQA30ac78Y https://t.co/E77YqzNFbj 1 day ago
- The Healing Power of Paint - ow.ly/6XRX30abMyo via @JAMA_current #medicalhumanities 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages