The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- ‘Are you saying I’m dying?’ Training doctors to speak frankly about death - ow.ly/Y69p30dMZgI via @NewsHour 11 hours ago
- White Horse, White Faces: The Decriminalization of Heroin Addiction - msubioethics.com/2016/07/21/dec… #BioethicsInTheNews 12 hours ago
- Innovation for End-of-Life Communication in the ICU - ow.ly/OYBH30dICq6 via @bioethics_net 13 hours ago
- Revisiting Medicaid - ow.ly/nvAz30dL9y7 via @JAMA_current #healthpolicy 14 hours ago
- Rural hospitals struggling, serving populations with many health disparities, report finds - ow.ly/KfZS30dIBUl via @HC_Finance 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages