The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 12 hours ago
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research msubioethics.com/2018/06/14/inf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Shared decision-making in medicine: Barry and Holmes-Rovner - Episode 2 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Stigma, Conscience, and Contested Medical Procedures bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 16 hours ago
- From @UpshotNYT: Can Low-Intensity Care Solve High Health Care Costs? ow.ly/COeg30ktMlU 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages