The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- Part of our mission is “to educate health professionals with skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to contribut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichiganHHS: Join us for our second COVID-19 vaccine town hall, this time addressing questions within communities of color. For more in… 1 day ago
- Part of our mission is “to research the nature of bioethics and enhance its applications to the pursuit of equitabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Center and @MSUIQ present the next Brews and Views session this Friday, Feb. 26: "Eating Locally: The good, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages