The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 17 hours ago
- From @nytimes: My Father Needed a Liver. Did It Have to Be From Me? ow.ly/PV9C30n14PP #organdonation 17 hours ago
- Organ Donation Models: Eijkholt and Fleck - Episode 8 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/WoaRbsJCLZ 18 hours ago
- Please join us today from 1:30-2:30 pm for a Bioethics Public Seminar: "All of us? The implications of precision me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages