The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 7 hours ago
- Anti-vaccine activists have targeted a minority community in Minnesota - msubioethics.com/2017/05/18/pse… #BioethicsInTheNews 8 hours ago
- Who Should You Listen to on Abortion? People Who’ve Had Them - ow.ly/tkBP30bWDoD via @nytimes 9 hours ago
- ‘Internet abortions’ may be safe option where procedure is restricted, study suggests - ow.ly/dqty30bWav8 via @washingtonpost 11 hours ago
- RT @JournalofEthics: A 53-year-old woman in good health wants to become pregnant using ART. Is it #ethical for a physician to say no? https… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages