The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #bioethics #video 35 minutes ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 2 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The Ethical Challenges Raised by Hepatitis C Drugs msubioethics.com/2014/10/23/hep… #BioethicsInTheNews 4 hours ago
- Legal Ethical Considerations For Informed Consent In Clinical Trials - ow.ly/opIW30iZMeV via @ClinicalLeader1 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages