The Center invited Dr. Susan M. Reverby to MSU for the Wharton Center’s Worldview Lecture series in April 2012 to discuss her research of the well-known Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis studies. Reverby is the Marion Butler McLean Professor in the History of Ideas and Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies at Wellesley College.
Read an article about her visit in The State News.
- From @statnews: Done poorly, the rise of telehealth could widen health disparities ow.ly/s73n30qXvqE 17 hours ago
- Watch: Crossing the Biology to Pathobiology Threshold: Distinguishing Precision Health from Precision Medicine bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 21 hours ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Raise your shields, Spartans. Wear a mask. We're all in this together. https://t.co/BqxqIZdrhp 1 day ago
- Catch up on all 22 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, Apple P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichStNursing: Dean Randolph Rasch is proud to have represented MSU as he joined @GovWhitmer and Lt. Gov. @Garlin Gilchrist today to an… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages