Leonard Fleck, Ph.D., Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences was recently interviewed on WNPR’s Where We Live to offer the ethical perspective on genomic research and the prospective options for personalized medicine. The topic came up as a recent deal was made by the State of Connecticut to give Jackson Laboratories funds to build a new genomic research facility on the campus of the University of Connecticut. Read more or listen to the story.
- Stigma, Conscience, and Contested Medical Procedures - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 14 hours ago
- Certain about Dying with Uncertainty - ow.ly/QbB530dMoUs via @NEJM 15 hours ago
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey - msubioethics.com/2015/09/29/hum… #BioethicsInTheNews 16 hours ago
- 2 Ohio Abortion Providers Quietly Close Doors in Past Month - ow.ly/SMwv30dMsEH via @usnews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages