Leonard Fleck, Ph.D., Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences was recently interviewed on WNPR’s Where We Live to offer the ethical perspective on genomic research and the prospective options for personalized medicine. The topic came up as a recent deal was made by the State of Connecticut to give Jackson Laboratories funds to build a new genomic research facility on the campus of the University of Connecticut. Read more or listen to the story.
- What We Have Already and Have Still to Learn from Historical Unethical Research bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video 19 hours ago
- Politics and the Other Lead Poisoning: The Public Health Ethics of Gun Violence msubioethics.com/2016/11/17/pub… #BioethicsInTheNews 21 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: Physicians Are Steering the Conversation About Gun Violence ow.ly/xzTs30nkPs4 23 hours ago
- Defining The Spectrum of “Normal”: What is a Disease? msubioethics.com/2016/10/20/def… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages