Leonard Fleck, Ph.D., Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences was recently interviewed on WNPR’s Where We Live to offer the ethical perspective on genomic research and the prospective options for personalized medicine. The topic came up as a recent deal was made by the State of Connecticut to give Jackson Laboratories funds to build a new genomic research facility on the campus of the University of Connecticut. Read more or listen to the story.
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 hour ago
- Clinical and Legal Perspectives on Brain Death: Stahl and Tomlinson - Episode 11 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research msubioethics.com/2018/06/14/inf… #BioethicsInTheNews 4 hours ago
- The Center for Ethics faculty continually work to establish and maintain international partnerships to collaborate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- From @Slate: Six-week abortion bans are just the beginning. The abortion abolition movement is on the rise. ow.ly/ec3S30ovHpE 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages