Leonard Fleck, Ph.D., Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences was recently interviewed on WNPR’s Where We Live to offer the ethical perspective on genomic research and the prospective options for personalized medicine. The topic came up as a recent deal was made by the State of Connecticut to give Jackson Laboratories funds to build a new genomic research facility on the campus of the University of Connecticut. Read more or listen to the story.
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 9 hours ago
- How might lack of access impact maternity care options for rural women in Michigan? Join us on Wednesday at 12 pm E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Boerhaave_LUMC: On 25-09-2020 we are hosting a Webinair for Neurosurgeons all around the world about: Ethics of innovation in neurosurg… 12 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @IEEESpectrum: Ethical Guidelines in the Works for Developers of Brain Technologies ow.ly/GxX350BtHfY #Neuroscience 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages