Leonard Fleck, Ph.D., Professor in the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences was recently interviewed on WNPR’s Where We Live to offer the ethical perspective on genomic research and the prospective options for personalized medicine. The topic came up as a recent deal was made by the State of Connecticut to give Jackson Laboratories funds to build a new genomic research facility on the campus of the University of Connecticut. Read more or listen to the story.
- RT @thesnews: With no new statewide restrictions in place as cases rise, Dr. Sean Valles questions, “who's going to take the brunt of the h… 19 hours ago
- There is still time to register for this afternoon's Brews and Views session: bit.ly/bv-apr9 twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 3 days ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: Beginning Friday, @michiganstateu will begin administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to MSU students 18 and older. https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @MSUComArtSci: Happy #WorldHealthDay, Spartans. Our faculty in Health and Risk Communication are working hard to sustain healthy peopl… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages