The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- At a Crossroads: Medicaid and Health Policy in the U.S. msubioethics.com/2018/01/30/at-… #BioethicsInTheNews 7 hours ago
- RT @bioethics_net: #Bioethics News: The latest @msubioethics #NoEasyAnswers podcast discusses a shared decision-making tool to assist medic… 7 hours ago
- Watch: The Choice to Become a Research Subject: A First-Person Perspective bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #clinicaltrials 9 hours ago
- From @nytimes: The Need for Clinical Trial Navigators ow.ly/ujao30oZIY4 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages