The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- Are you 18 or older and interested in treatments for depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team would like to fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 8 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #podcast episode: When Patients and Families Express Hope for a Miracle: Bibler and Stahl - E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 2 days ago
- Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #video #neuroscience 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages