The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 7 hours ago
- Anti-vaccine activists have targeted a minority community in Minnesota - msubioethics.com/2017/05/18/pse… #BioethicsInTheNews 8 hours ago
- Who Should You Listen to on Abortion? People Who’ve Had Them - ow.ly/tkBP30bWDoD via @nytimes 9 hours ago
- ‘Internet abortions’ may be safe option where procedure is restricted, study suggests - ow.ly/dqty30bWav8 via @washingtonpost 11 hours ago
- RT @JournalofEthics: A 53-year-old woman in good health wants to become pregnant using ART. Is it #ethical for a physician to say no? https… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages