The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Sabrina Ford: "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 54 minutes ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Take time to take care of yourself. @HealthySpartans is here to help. caps.msu.edu https://t.co/DWO0Msx5Aq 21 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Listen: How can patients be activated and equipped to interact with their provider and manage their health conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Join us at 5:00 today! twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages