The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- From @JAMA_current: Silent Space ow.ly/Q94Y30lSVDL 7 hours ago
- Join us now at msubioethics.clickwebinar.com/brownbag #webinar #livestream #bioethics #psychiatry #mentalhealth https://t.co/untCy1ZQMe 9 hours ago
- Today's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event on "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Today from 12-1 pm ET: "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder." Join the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages