The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- Israeli Physician Salman Zarka, MD: Caring for Syrian Patients Is Our Duty - ow.ly/378430abQAd via @JAMA_current 6 hours ago
- From our blog archive: A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions - ow.ly/cHwx30aciiX #JahiMcMath #braindeath 7 hours ago
- Jahi McMath – Assess Whether She Is Alive in April 2017 - ow.ly/fKw030aci2X via @bioethics_net 8 hours ago
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead - ow.ly/UBQA30ac78Y https://t.co/E77YqzNFbj 1 day ago
- The Healing Power of Paint - ow.ly/6XRX30abMyo via @JAMA_current #medicalhumanities 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages