The National Human Genome Research Institute awarded Tom Tomlinson and Stan Kaplowitz an R21 pilot grant: Ethics and Public Attitudes Toward the Research Uses of Archived Biological Samples. Biobanks – repositories of human biological specimens — have a strategic importance for genetic research, clinical care, and future treatments. This pilot study will survey Michigan residents about their attitudes toward the research uses of archived biological samples.
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 51 minutes ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 2 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 3 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 3 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages