Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 6 hours ago
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods msubioethics.com/2018/11/01/men… #BioethicsInTheNews 23 hours ago
- Save the date: our Bioethics Public Seminar Series continues on November 18 with "Is Seeking Information on Social… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages