Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- Comments are open: Ketamine for Depression: Research versus Marketing msubioethics.com/2019/03/21/ket… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/Fr1Mwf89rf 12 hours ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: 5 ways new Title X rule threatens patient-physician relationship ow.ly/GzsC30o9tjI 13 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Social and Ethical Considerations bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #video 1 day ago
- Ketamine for Depression: Research versus Marketing msubioethics.com/2019/03/21/ket… #BioethicsInTheNews Comments are open! https://t.co/oVzeNRSBU3 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages