Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- The Ethical Challenges Raised by Hepatitis C Drugs - msubioethics.com/2014/10/23/hep… #BioethicsInTheNews 11 hours ago
- Many ethics committees benefit from an outside perspective. Learn about our Clinical Ethics Consultation Services: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 12 hours ago
- Recurrent and Neglected Ethical Issues in the Psychiatric Brain Stimulation Discussion - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #neuroethics 13 hours ago
- New report offers framework for research on organ transplantation - ow.ly/BOgd30fWxL4 via @medical_xpress 13 hours ago
- The first 2 episodes of our podcast are available via @HNetPodcast, Apple Podcasts, and Stitcher. Let us know what… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages