Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 7 hours ago
- Anti-vaccine activists have targeted a minority community in Minnesota - msubioethics.com/2017/05/18/pse… #BioethicsInTheNews 8 hours ago
- Who Should You Listen to on Abortion? People Who’ve Had Them - ow.ly/tkBP30bWDoD via @nytimes 9 hours ago
- ‘Internet abortions’ may be safe option where procedure is restricted, study suggests - ow.ly/dqty30bWav8 via @washingtonpost 11 hours ago
- RT @JournalofEthics: A 53-year-old woman in good health wants to become pregnant using ART. Is it #ethical for a physician to say no? https… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages