Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 2 hours ago
- A Non-Standard Practice of Medicine bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics #surgery 3 hours ago
- Learn about opt-in and opt-out organ donation systems from Drs. Eijkholt and Fleck in our latest #podcast episode:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Can Big Data and AI Improve End-of-Life Care? msubioethics.com/2018/02/22/big… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/IkicyEBtYe 5 hours ago
- US Reports New Leading Causes of Death, Continued Health Disparities Among States ow.ly/bPhb30jzWQ5 via @MDMagazine 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages