Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- Stigma, Conscience, and Contested Medical Procedures - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 14 hours ago
- Certain about Dying with Uncertainty - ow.ly/QbB530dMoUs via @NEJM 15 hours ago
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey - msubioethics.com/2015/09/29/hum… #BioethicsInTheNews 16 hours ago
- 2 Ohio Abortion Providers Quietly Close Doors in Past Month - ow.ly/SMwv30dMsEH via @usnews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages