Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- The Choice to Become a Research Subject: A First-Person Perspective bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #cancer #clinicaltrials 17 hours ago
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases msubioethics.com/2018/09/20/rel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Interested in publications by Center faculty? Visit our website for a comprehensive list of their most recent artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? Learn more from @OaklandUPHL's Dr. Mark Navin.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research
- Should we improve our memory with direct brain stimulation?