Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- From @JAMA_current: Against the Odds ow.ly/7IRE30mXxA1 (Contains discussion of pregnancy loss and stillbirth.) 4 hours ago
- How much genetic modification can pigs undergo and still be pigs? How much genetic modification would it take to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Shared decision-making in medicine: Barry and Holmes-Rovner - Episode 2 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Interested in publications by Center faculty? Visit our website for a comprehensive list of their most recent artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Please join us this Monday, December 17 for a Bioethics Public Seminar on "All of us? The implications of precision… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages