Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Sabrina Ford: "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Take time to take care of yourself. @HealthySpartans is here to help. caps.msu.edu https://t.co/DWO0Msx5Aq 21 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Listen: How can patients be activated and equipped to interact with their provider and manage their health conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Join us at 5:00 today! twitter.com/msubioethics/s… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages