Margaret Holmes-Rovner was an invited speaker at the 2011 World Congress Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making in Vienna, Virginia. She presented on Shared Decision Making Models in Practice—Transformation to More Patient-Centered Care. Program info.
- "While more research is always needed, a gender-affirmative approach and evidence-based medicine allows young trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Announcing a new episode of No Easy Answers in Bioethics: Insight into the Telehealth Landscape: Bogdan-Lovis and P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you missed last week's Brews and Views session, you can watch the recording on YouTube via @MSUIQ: From Gold to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUPubHealth: MSU epidemiologist says state needs tougher line on COVID-19. @DrDebFurrHolden says Michigan’s bright red spot on a heat… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: MSU is providing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to students with appointments at the student-only vaccine clinic. Any student who… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages