Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 7 minutes ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Check out our paid post on @nytimes. paidpost.nytimes.com/msu/a-new-supe… #SpartansWill 22 minutes ago
- Call for Papers for a special @IJFAB issue on "Emerging Technologies: Feminist Perspectives on Neural Technologies,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- If you are coming from elsewhere on campus to attend Wednesday's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event in perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages