Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- Video: Controversies and Complexities in LGBTQ Health Care bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… 17 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews blog post on "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @hastingscenter: We need to join together in common purpose or our democracy will fail. Our NEW report, "Democracy in Crisis: Civic Lear… 2 days ago
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Sabrina Ford: "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages