Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- RT @MSUMD: The @MSUGranFondo's six-year fundraising total is closing in on $1M! Every single dollar raised helps our scientists conduct gro… 14 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 14 hours ago
- From @NEJM: "As physicians, we strive to treat all our patients equally. It is imperative that we do the same for o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Can brain scans spot criminal intent? msubioethics.com/2017/04/06/can… #BioethicsInTheNews #neuroethics 17 hours ago
- Social Determinants of Behavioral Health - from @MSUPubHealth's Dr. Debra Furr-Holden bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages