Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- The face of Zika: women and privacy in the Zika epidemic msubioethics.com/2016/05/19/wom… #BioethicsInTheNews 18 hours ago
- RT @MSUMD: We are proud of our students! #MSUMDMatch https://t.co/A8sUTR7iOr 18 hours ago
- Using Children's Voice to Optimize Pediatric Participation in Medical Decision Making: The American Journal of Bioe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Crossing the Biology to Pathobiology Threshold: Distinguishing Precision Health from Precision Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages