Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- Are you 18 or older and interested in treatments for depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team would like to fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 13 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #podcast episode: When Patients and Families Express Hope for a Miracle: Bibler and Stahl - E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 2 days ago
- Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #video #neuroscience 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages