Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- From: @medical_xpress: Examining the ethical landscape and user expectations of mobile oncology trial recruitment a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 20 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Watch: What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 22 hours ago
- Are you 18 or older? Have you provided care for a loved one with depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages