Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @meganranney: One week ago, #thisisourlane exploded on Twitter. At the request of may, here's a tweetatorial to address some of the most… 15 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat. msubioethics.com/2018/06/28/dna… #BioethicsInTheNews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages