Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- Murphy’s Breast: Lactation Law and Advocacy in 2014 - msubioethics.com/2015/01/22/lac… #BioethicsInTheNews 36 minutes ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 19 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Art Caplan: Will Pig Organs Be Used for Transplants? ow.ly/P1WG30gZVDt via @Medscape 22 hours ago
- Transplant Headaches: Head transplant on the horizon - msubioethics.com/2017/06/08/tra… #BioethicsInTheNews 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages