Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck was recently invited to be a featured speaker at the Second Cambridge Consortium for Bioethics Education. The Consortium, a Cambridge University Press event, met April 11-13, 2012 at Reid Hall in Paris to further their goals of creating an international community of bioethics educators. The conference drew an audience of international bioethicists and featured speakers representing four continents. Dr. Fleck gave two lectures while there: “Mind the Ethical Gaps: What Do Our Students Learn?” and “The Social Context of Clinical Decision Making.” To learn more about the Consortium, please visit their website.
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 6 hours ago
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods msubioethics.com/2018/11/01/men… #BioethicsInTheNews 23 hours ago
- Save the date: our Bioethics Public Seminar Series continues on November 18 with "Is Seeking Information on Social… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages