Center for Ethics Professor Leonard Fleck discusses question about the increase in health care costs in the United States, who should have responsibility in controlling health care costs, and how these questions are connected to parsimonious care.
- RT @MSU_Sociology: Please join Sociology Assistant Professor stef shuster for a seminar Friday on "Creating the 'worthy' patient in transge… 9 hours ago
- Join us on November 13 for the talk "Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care" from Dr. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Listen: Activating and Empowering Patients: Hart-Davidson, Kelly-Blake, and Olomu - Episode 15… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: When You Can’t Find a Heartbeat ow.ly/4mtr30pJbNA 15 hours ago
- Listen: Ethics and Policy Issues of Targeted Cancer Therapies: Fleck and Mackenzie - Episode 16… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages