Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- Registration is open for tomorrow's At Home Edition of Brews and Views on "Eating Locally: The good, the bad and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- Part of our mission is “to educate health professionals with skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to contribut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichiganHHS: Join us for our second COVID-19 vaccine town hall, this time addressing questions within communities of color. For more in… 1 day ago
- Part of our mission is “to research the nature of bioethics and enhance its applications to the pursuit of equitabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages