Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- The face of Zika: women and privacy in the Zika epidemic msubioethics.com/2016/05/19/wom… #BioethicsInTheNews 18 hours ago
- RT @MSUMD: We are proud of our students! #MSUMDMatch https://t.co/A8sUTR7iOr 18 hours ago
- Using Children's Voice to Optimize Pediatric Participation in Medical Decision Making: The American Journal of Bioe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Crossing the Biology to Pathobiology Threshold: Distinguishing Precision Health from Precision Medicine… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages