Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- MSU faculty, post-docs, and graduate students are invited to attend the next Brews and Views event (presented by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Medicare For All: This Is Going to Hurt msubioethics.com/2019/02/21/med… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- RT @MSUMD: A new study may lead to less hysterectomies in women with uterine fibroid tumors. Researchers at @VAInstitute @SpectrumHealth &… 3 days ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages