Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- RT @MSUPubHealth: MSU's online Master of Public Health advances public health practice in Michigan and across the globe. Apply today and ma… 27 minutes ago
- Ketamine for Depression: Research versus Marketing msubioethics.com/2019/03/21/ket… #BioethicsInTheNews 3 hours ago
- Reflecting on Early Bioethics: Fleck and Tomlinson - Episode 9 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/MGuytoeLWG 3 hours ago
- NEJM Knowledge+ Pain Management and Opioids — A New Adaptive Learning Module ow.ly/yNIP30otamR via @NEJM 6 hours ago
- Catch up on the first 13 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages