Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 17 hours ago
- Anti-vaccine activists have targeted a minority community in Minnesota - msubioethics.com/2017/05/18/pse… #BioethicsInTheNews 18 hours ago
- Who Should You Listen to on Abortion? People Who’ve Had Them - ow.ly/tkBP30bWDoD via @nytimes 18 hours ago
- ‘Internet abortions’ may be safe option where procedure is restricted, study suggests - ow.ly/dqty30bWav8 via @washingtonpost 20 hours ago
- RT @JournalofEthics: A 53-year-old woman in good health wants to become pregnant using ART. Is it #ethical for a physician to say no? https… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages