Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- Registration is available for the next Health Forum of West Michigan on Dec. 4: "Health Disparities and COVID-19."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from @MSULaw's Dr. Jennifer Carter-Johnson: CRISPR Dangers Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @ACSHorg: Are Placebo-Controlled Vaccine Trials Ethical Once A Vaccine Is Approved? ow.ly/22OP50CuVVo 1 day ago
- RT @AMWADoctors: Special film screening & panel discussion of the film 5B In honor of World AIDS Day Dec. 6, 2020, 7pm EST. Panelists inc… 2 days ago
- From @ConversationUS: More families are discussing end-of-life planning as COVID-19 cases rise – here’s how to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages