Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- How might lack of access impact maternity care options for rural women in Michigan? Join us tomorrow at 12 pm ET to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 1 day ago
- How might lack of access impact maternity care options for rural women in Michigan? Join us on Wednesday at 12 pm E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Boerhaave_LUMC: On 25-09-2020 we are hosting a Webinair for Neurosurgeons all around the world about: Ethics of innovation in neurosurg… 1 day ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages