Center Professor Emerita Margaret Holmes-Rovner has been recognized by the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation as one of 25 Shared Decision Making Champions. Click the link to view the slideshow that describes the contributions to shared decision making made by each individual.
- What We Have Already and Have Still to Learn from Historical Unethical Research bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video 19 hours ago
- Politics and the Other Lead Poisoning: The Public Health Ethics of Gun Violence msubioethics.com/2016/11/17/pub… #BioethicsInTheNews 21 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: Physicians Are Steering the Conversation About Gun Violence ow.ly/xzTs30nkPs4 23 hours ago
- Defining The Spectrum of “Normal”: What is a Disease? msubioethics.com/2016/10/20/def… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages