Read Professor Leonard Fleck’s review of Nicholas Agar’s book Truly Human Enhancement: A Philosophical Defense of Limits, published in Notre Dame Philosophical Review.
- Dawn of False Hope: Spread of “Right To Try” Laws across the U.S. msubioethics.com/2015/10/22/rig… #BioethicsInTheNews 14 minutes ago
- New study suggests ‘Right to Try’ may undo efforts on patient safety ow.ly/fmXM30kBpQD via @GoHealio 1 hour ago
- Many ethics committees benefit from an outside perspective. Learn about our Clinical Ethics Consultation Services: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 20 hours ago
- Public Perception of Psychiatric Interventions: Cabrera, Bluhm, and McKenzie - Episode 5 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- The Choice to Become a Research Subject: A First-Person Perspective bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #clinicaltrials 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages