Read Professor Leonard Fleck’s review of Nicholas Agar’s book Truly Human Enhancement: A Philosophical Defense of Limits, published in Notre Dame Philosophical Review.
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 39 minutes ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Check out our paid post on @nytimes. paidpost.nytimes.com/msu/a-new-supe… #SpartansWill 54 minutes ago
- Call for Papers for a special @IJFAB issue on "Emerging Technologies: Feminist Perspectives on Neural Technologies,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- If you are coming from elsewhere on campus to attend Wednesday's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event in perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages