Read Professor Leonard Fleck’s review of Nicholas Agar’s book Truly Human Enhancement: A Philosophical Defense of Limits, published in Notre Dame Philosophical Review.
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 17 hours ago
- From @nytimes: My Father Needed a Liver. Did It Have to Be From Me? ow.ly/PV9C30n14PP #organdonation 18 hours ago
- Organ Donation Models: Eijkholt and Fleck - Episode 8 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/WoaRbsJCLZ 18 hours ago
- Please join us today from 1:30-2:30 pm for a Bioethics Public Seminar: "All of us? The implications of precision me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages