The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 minute ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Check out our paid post on @nytimes. paidpost.nytimes.com/msu/a-new-supe… #SpartansWill 17 minutes ago
- Call for Papers for a special @IJFAB issue on "Emerging Technologies: Feminist Perspectives on Neural Technologies,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- If you are coming from elsewhere on campus to attend Wednesday's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event in perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages