The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- Are you 18 or older? Have you provided care for a loved one with depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Catch up on the first 14 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary: Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Watch: Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 23 hours ago
- New from Dr. Laura Cabrera and fellow @michiganstateu researchers in @natBME. doi.org/10.1038/s41551… @MSUIQ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages