The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- From @JAMA_current: Taking Medicine to the Streets to Care for Those Who Live There ow.ly/XyDW30ql1mJ 3 hours ago
- Oncologists' decisions about administering late chemotherapy: What makes it so difficult? bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- If trust is so important to the effectiveness of a quarantine, what factors promote trust? Read more on "Trust and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We can look at an individual’s DNA and know what their hair color is, but what about their behavioral traits? List… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Director of the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages