The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- From @NYTmag: How False Beliefs in Physical Racial Difference Still Live in Medicine Today ow.ly/FIZ830pmdh8 17 hours ago
- Watch: Pain But No Gain: Pain as a Problematic and Useless Concept? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 18 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 22 hours ago
- The 2019-2020 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series will begin in October with the talk "Spinal Cord Injury: Everythi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @PEHealthIT: Should Clinical Trials Account for Social Determinants of Health? ow.ly/WqJL30pmkcU 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages