The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @meganranney: One week ago, #thisisourlane exploded on Twitter. At the request of may, here's a tweetatorial to address some of the most… 14 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat. msubioethics.com/2018/06/28/dna… #BioethicsInTheNews 17 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages