The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews blog post on "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 51 minutes ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @hastingscenter: We need to join together in common purpose or our democracy will fail. Our NEW report, "Democracy in Crisis: Civic Lear… 23 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Sabrina Ford: "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Take time to take care of yourself. @HealthySpartans is here to help. caps.msu.edu https://t.co/DWO0Msx5Aq 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages