The Center is proud to announce a developing collaboration with Oakwood Healthcare‘s Clinical Ethics Consultation Service. Using video conferencing, Dr. Tom Tomlinson will be available to assist with cases and provide education to the Oakwood team. The Center is excited to partner with Oakwood as they expand into the new field of tele-ethics consultation.
- From @statnews: Coronavirus vaccine clinical trial starting without usual animal data ow.ly/oQdl30qsnTC 2 hours ago
- From @nytimes: The Unseen Survivors of Thalidomide Want to Be Heard ow.ly/mLvP30qsnNc 22 hours ago
- A Reasonable and Virtuous Response to a Pandemic msubioethics.com/2020/03/26/rea… #BioethicsInTheNews #COVID19 https://t.co/LO3h4NkeYV 23 hours ago
- The article "¿Neuroensanchamiento?: Concepts and Perspectives About Neuroenhancement in the Hispanic Literature" fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @HealioIM: "Moral distress is not a sign of weakness in physicians. It is more likely a sign that physicians a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages