Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- From @JAMA_current: Early Returns From the Era of Precision Medicine ow.ly/nq7630qaX1O 46 minutes ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Physicians will keep fighting on these 6 key issues in 2020 ow.ly/L5ox30qaX40 23 hours ago
- Comments are open: Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway? msubioethics.com/2020/01/23/rel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @bioethics_net: Pragmatic Clinical Trial-Collateral Findings: Recognizing the Needs of Low-Resource Research P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "Hospitals, whether having any religious affiliation or not, are public institutions accepting public money (Medica… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages