Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- Murphy’s Breast: Lactation Law and Advocacy in 2014 - msubioethics.com/2015/01/22/lac… #BioethicsInTheNews 51 minutes ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 19 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- Art Caplan: Will Pig Organs Be Used for Transplants? ow.ly/P1WG30gZVDt via @Medscape 22 hours ago
- Transplant Headaches: Head transplant on the horizon - msubioethics.com/2017/06/08/tra… #BioethicsInTheNews 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages