Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- Watch: Giving Asylum? The Ethics of Long-Term, Structured Care for People with Severe, Refractory Mental Illness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Join the discussion on corporately-funded brain implants in the comments of our latest #BioethicsInTheNews post: Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- From @nytimes: Walking on Eggshells in Medical Schools ow.ly/pHLl30pzHtP 12 hours ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @RiskHealth: Research from Designing for Diffusion, a project focused on how communities in the U.S. can implement low-cost, high-reward… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages