Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- What We Have Already and Have Still to Learn from Historical Unethical Research bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video 19 hours ago
- Politics and the Other Lead Poisoning: The Public Health Ethics of Gun Violence msubioethics.com/2016/11/17/pub… #BioethicsInTheNews 21 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: Physicians Are Steering the Conversation About Gun Violence ow.ly/xzTs30nkPs4 22 hours ago
- Defining The Spectrum of “Normal”: What is a Disease? msubioethics.com/2016/10/20/def… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages