Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- Choosing to Test: Dr. A. P. Satterthwaite and the First Birth Control Pill Clinical Trials in Humacao, Puerto Rico… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Social media guidance for physicians taps timeless principles ow.ly/Ivkk30mitCm 18 hours ago
- Have you read our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary? Web of Interests Surrounding Medicines Makes Patient Acces… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Registration is open for the 3nd annual symposium and workshop on the ethical, legal and social implications of lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Learn more about Dr. Cabrera's newly funded research: Studying the ethics of invasive therapies for depression… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages