Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 1 day ago
- How might lack of access impact maternity care options for rural women in Michigan? Join us on Wednesday at 12 pm E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Boerhaave_LUMC: On 25-09-2020 we are hosting a Webinair for Neurosurgeons all around the world about: Ethics of innovation in neurosurg… 1 day ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @IEEESpectrum: Ethical Guidelines in the Works for Developers of Brain Technologies ow.ly/GxX350BtHfY #Neuroscience 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages