Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).
- Dr. Laura Cabrera is speaking on "The Ethics of Psychiatric Neurosurgery" at @SchulerBooks in Okemos this evening a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 0 minutes ago
- From @ConversationUS: Minority patients benefit from having minority doctors, but that's a hard match to make ow.ly/61Yp30qinFa 50 minutes ago
- From @propublica: Did You Give Birth in Your Home? Help ProPublica and Vox Report. ow.ly/hH0Z30qioHd 16 hours ago
- RT @MSUMD: Join @MonaHannaA for “What the Eyes Don't See: A Story of Crisis, Resistance, and Hope,” a free community lecture sponsored by @… 18 hours ago
- RT @lymanbriggs: You’ve heard the phrase “implicit bias” before, but what is it exactly and what is the scientific evidence that it affects… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages