Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- Registration is open for tomorrow's At Home Edition of Brews and Views on "Eating Locally: The good, the bad and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- Part of our mission is “to educate health professionals with skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to contribut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichiganHHS: Join us for our second COVID-19 vaccine town hall, this time addressing questions within communities of color. For more in… 1 day ago
- Part of our mission is “to research the nature of bioethics and enhance its applications to the pursuit of equitabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages