Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods msubioethics.com/2018/11/01/men… #BioethicsInTheNews 12 hours ago
- Save the date: our Bioethics Public Seminar Series continues on November 18 with "Is Seeking Information on Social… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Join our webinar next week on September 23 to learn about "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan" from Dr. Andre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Are your patients lonely during COVID-19? They’re not alone ow.ly/FX3e50BtAa3 18 hours ago
- Listen: Clinical and Legal Perspectives on Brain Death: Stahl and Tomlinson - Episode 11 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- What social and ethical challenges are presented by female cosmetic genital surgery?