Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” - bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #bioethics 17 hours ago
- Anti-vaccine activists have targeted a minority community in Minnesota - msubioethics.com/2017/05/18/pse… #BioethicsInTheNews 18 hours ago
- Who Should You Listen to on Abortion? People Who’ve Had Them - ow.ly/tkBP30bWDoD via @nytimes 18 hours ago
- ‘Internet abortions’ may be safe option where procedure is restricted, study suggests - ow.ly/dqty30bWav8 via @washingtonpost 20 hours ago
- RT @JournalofEthics: A 53-year-old woman in good health wants to become pregnant using ART. Is it #ethical for a physician to say no? https… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages