Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- ‘Are you saying I’m dying?’ Training doctors to speak frankly about death - ow.ly/Y69p30dMZgI via @NewsHour 10 hours ago
- White Horse, White Faces: The Decriminalization of Heroin Addiction - msubioethics.com/2016/07/21/dec… #BioethicsInTheNews 12 hours ago
- Innovation for End-of-Life Communication in the ICU - ow.ly/OYBH30dICq6 via @bioethics_net 13 hours ago
- Revisiting Medicaid - ow.ly/nvAz30dL9y7 via @JAMA_current #healthpolicy 14 hours ago
- Rural hospitals struggling, serving populations with many health disparities, report finds - ow.ly/KfZS30dIBUl via @HC_Finance 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages