Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- RT @CBSSM: TODAY Join @CBSSM for "Concussion" Film Screening & Discussion (Mar 30, 7 pm, Forum Hall) @UM_SPH goo.gl/AIGSCp 3 hours ago
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series - ow.ly/ioeE30apDX8 #bioethics https://t.co/dFyVIlhn6K 5 hours ago
- Opinion: Don’t Discriminate Against Mutants Like Me - ow.ly/zTEQ30aiSro via @nytimes 5 hours ago
- This event features Assistant Professor Dr. Karen Kelly-Blake as one of the panelists: twitter.com/CBSSM/status/8… 1 day ago
- When Hospital Inspectors Are Watching, Fewer Patients Die - ow.ly/j29h30aiS4F via @nytimes 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Overdosing on Prescription Painkillers: Dying for Pain Relief?
- CHM Flint endowed professor of public health to cap off Spring Brownbag Series
- Transplant and Trafficking in Nepal: The Ethical Concerns
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead