Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 46 minutes ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 2 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 3 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 3 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages