Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from @MSULaw's Dr. Jennifer Carter-Johnson: CRISPR Dangers Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- From @ACSHorg: Are Placebo-Controlled Vaccine Trials Ethical Once A Vaccine Is Approved? ow.ly/22OP50CuVVo 10 hours ago
- RT @AMWADoctors: Special film screening & panel discussion of the film 5B In honor of World AIDS Day Dec. 6, 2020, 7pm EST. Panelists inc… 1 day ago
- From @ConversationUS: More families are discussing end-of-life planning as COVID-19 cases rise – here’s how to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichStNursing: A collaborative team from @michiganstateu and @TCU found a lack of available prenatal #breastfeeding education led Chine… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages