Friends of the Center Dr. Matthew Davis, Chief Medical Executive for the Michigan Department of Community Health, and Mark Largent, Associate Professor of Social Relations and Policy at Michigan State University and the author of “The Modern American Vaccine Debate,” appeared on the December 15 episode of WKAR’s Current State to discuss Michigan’s vaccination rate.
- Murphy’s Breast: Lactation Law and Advocacy in 2014 - msubioethics.com/2015/01/22/lac… #BioethicsInTheNews 47 minutes ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 19 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Art Caplan: Will Pig Organs Be Used for Transplants? ow.ly/P1WG30gZVDt via @Medscape 22 hours ago
- Transplant Headaches: Head transplant on the horizon - msubioethics.com/2017/06/08/tra… #BioethicsInTheNews 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages