In person: These lectures will take place in C102 (Patenge Room) East Fee Hall on MSU’s East Lansing campus. Feel free to bring your lunch! Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
- What are some of the ethical and clinical challenges that LGBTQ+ clinicians and patients face? Join us on Jan. 27 f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/gh5R5KJtEv 1 day ago
- What do LGBTQ patients want from their healthcare providers? Join us on Jan. 27 for our next Bioethics Public Semin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MSUMD: College of Human Medicine students, faculty and alumni are doing their part to combat COVID-19. They are receiving the vaccine a… 4 days ago
- Visit our website to read a joint statement from Dr. Valles and Dr. Kelly-Blake on moving toward a new health justi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages