In person: These lectures will take place in C102 (Patenge Room) East Fee Hall on MSU’s East Lansing campus. Feel free to bring your lunch! Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
- Listen: Ethics and Policy Issues of Targeted Cancer Therapies: Fleck and Mackenzie - Episode 16… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, in which Dr. Fleck responds to a recent @WSJ opinio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Our #webinar will begin in 10 minutes at msubioethics.clickwebinar.com/brownbag. Join us to learn about "Spinal Cord Injury: Every… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Join us at 12 pm today to learn about "Spinal Cord Injury: Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask." A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- From @MSUnews: Research reveals U.S. firearm deaths rose sharply in recent years ow.ly/SVmy30pINaL #publichealth 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Exploring life with a spinal cord injury
- Health Care and Social Justice: Just Take Two Aspirin for Your Tumor If You Cannot Afford Your Cancer Care
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- “Ask your doctor” – or just check Instagram?