In person: These lectures will take place in C102 (Patenge Room) East Fee Hall on MSU’s East Lansing campus. Feel free to bring your lunch! Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
- "While more research is always needed, a gender-affirmative approach and evidence-based medicine allows young trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 minutes ago
- Announcing a new episode of No Easy Answers in Bioethics: Insight into the Telehealth Landscape: Bogdan-Lovis and P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you missed last week's Brews and Views session, you can watch the recording on YouTube via @MSUIQ: From Gold to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MSUPubHealth: MSU epidemiologist says state needs tougher line on COVID-19. @DrDebFurrHolden says Michigan’s bright red spot on a heat… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: MSU is providing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to students with appointments at the student-only vaccine clinic. Any student who… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages