In person: These lectures will take place in C102 (Patenge Room) East Fee Hall on MSU’s East Lansing campus. Feel free to bring your lunch! Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
- From @natlawreview: Privacy Risks of Recreational DNA Testing: States Take Action ow.ly/jwbd50BtFrr 4 hours ago
- How might lack of access impact maternity care options for rural women in Michigan? Join us on September 23 at 12 p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 9 hours ago
- From @NEJM: "In my own experience, racism has shaped my life as a clinician, challenged my confidence, and reminded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages