In person: These lectures will take place in C102 (Patenge Room) East Fee Hall on MSU’s East Lansing campus. Feel free to bring your lunch! Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
- From @statnews: Coronavirus vaccine clinical trial starting without usual animal data ow.ly/oQdl30qsnTC 1 hour ago
- From @nytimes: The Unseen Survivors of Thalidomide Want to Be Heard ow.ly/mLvP30qsnNc 21 hours ago
- A Reasonable and Virtuous Response to a Pandemic msubioethics.com/2020/03/26/rea… #BioethicsInTheNews #COVID19 https://t.co/LO3h4NkeYV 23 hours ago
- The article "¿Neuroensanchamiento?: Concepts and Perspectives About Neuroenhancement in the Hispanic Literature" fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @HealioIM: "Moral distress is not a sign of weakness in physicians. It is more likely a sign that physicians a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages