Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- Murphy’s Breast: Lactation Law and Advocacy in 2014 - msubioethics.com/2015/01/22/lac… #BioethicsInTheNews 41 minutes ago
- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 19 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Art Caplan: Will Pig Organs Be Used for Transplants? ow.ly/P1WG30gZVDt via @Medscape 22 hours ago
- Transplant Headaches: Head transplant on the horizon - msubioethics.com/2017/06/08/tra… #BioethicsInTheNews 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages