Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- RT @billhd: Disparity is the health problem we are focused on solving. Read more about our NIH-funded clinical trial @msuresearch @MSUMD @C… 18 hours ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Latest information for fall: 1⃣ 14-day physical distancing period before arriving in East Lansing 2⃣ Daily health scr… 21 hours ago
- COVID-19 Vaccine: “Not throwing away my shot” msubioethics.com/2020/05/18/cov… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/LZPWopEc50 1 day ago
- Watch: Crossing the Biology to Pathobiology Threshold: Distinguishing Precision Health from Precision Medicine bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 1 day ago
- RT @MSUIQ: This month's Brews and Views At Home Edition, "Immune to COVID-19? Prove it!" is featured as part of #MSUAlumniUniversity - make… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages