Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- Tonight's DeVos Medical Ethics Colloquy on physician assisted death will be broadcast live via webcast: ow.ly/34sf30aiRJ0 20 hours ago
- RT @MIHospitalAssoc: U.S. House of Representatives Pulls Bill Repealing and Replacing #ACA. Learn more via the #MHAMondayReport: https://t.… 21 hours ago
- The Saga Of The Irish Giant's Bones Dismays Medical Ethicists - ow.ly/ZRMW30aiK6D via @NPRHealth 21 hours ago
- No More Death Panels; Politically-Assisted Suicide Instead - ow.ly/XZuM30aiIQ8 https://t.co/RM7d1aFlTc 22 hours ago
- Medical Care of Detainees in US Military Facilities - ow.ly/1AWN30ac71c via @JAMA_current 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages