Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- "Conversations we should never entertain — ones that start with, “Is she sick enough yet?” — are becoming more comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- Choosing to Test: Dr. A. P. Satterthwaite and the First Birth Control Pill Clinical Trials in Humacao, Puerto Rico… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Social media guidance for physicians taps timeless principles ow.ly/Ivkk30mitCm 19 hours ago
- Have you read our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary? Web of Interests Surrounding Medicines Makes Patient Acces… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Registration is open for the 3nd annual symposium and workshop on the ethical, legal and social implications of lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages