Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- What are some of the ethical and clinical challenges that LGBTQ+ clinicians and patients face? Join us on Jan. 27 f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Video: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… https://t.co/gh5R5KJtEv 1 day ago
- What do LGBTQ patients want from their healthcare providers? Join us on Jan. 27 for our next Bioethics Public Semin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUMD: College of Human Medicine students, faculty and alumni are doing their part to combat COVID-19. They are receiving the vaccine a… 3 days ago
- Visit our website to read a joint statement from Dr. Valles and Dr. Kelly-Blake on moving toward a new health justi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages