Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- ‘Imaging and Imagining Illness’: Devan and Darian Stahl - Episode 7 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/Vfw0vldaNX 2 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 4 hours ago
- Intentional Parenthood’s Promise: Redefining Legal Parentage for the 21st Century bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #law 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages