Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- How can shared decision-making tools and evidence-based guidelines be used to ensure that every patient receives th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @MichStNursing: Want to support healthcare workers in the #COVID19 fight? @MSUExtension Food Processing Innovations Center is “baking” N… 18 hours ago
- From @voxdotcom: Is it ethical to hire babysitters, delivery services, and cleaners right now?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Registration is available for the April 16 online panel discussion presented by @Columbia_SPS: "Health & Human Righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @qz: The ethics of clinical trials for coronavirus treatments ow.ly/G42v30qw2sQ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages