Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online through Taylor & Francis.
- RT @MSU_Sociology: Please join Sociology Assistant Professor stef shuster for a seminar Friday on "Creating the 'worthy' patient in transge… 15 hours ago
- Join us on November 13 for the talk "Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care" from Dr. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Listen: Activating and Empowering Patients: Hart-Davidson, Kelly-Blake, and Olomu - Episode 15… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: When You Can’t Find a Heartbeat ow.ly/4mtr30pJbNA 21 hours ago
- Listen: Ethics and Policy Issues of Targeted Cancer Therapies: Fleck and Mackenzie - Episode 16… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages