Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- ‘Imaging and Imagining Illness’: Devan and Darian Stahl - Episode 7 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast 16 hours ago
- Trial And Error, Or The Problem Of Clinical Trial Data Exclusivity - ow.ly/xlnf30iZM5b via @atlblog 18 hours ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 19 hours ago
- Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #neuroscience #video 20 hours ago
- Welcome to FDA Enforcement msubioethics.com/2014/01/02/wel… #BioethicsInTheNews #23andMe #genetictests 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages