Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews blog post on "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @hastingscenter: We need to join together in common purpose or our democracy will fail. Our NEW report, "Democracy in Crisis: Civic Lear… 1 day ago
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from Dr. Sabrina Ford: "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @michiganstateu: Take time to take care of yourself. @HealthySpartans is here to help. caps.msu.edu https://t.co/DWO0Msx5Aq 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages