Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- Editorial from @nresearchnews: Facial-recognition research needs an ethical reckoning ow.ly/OfnR50CuCJM 15 hours ago
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo #BioethicsInTheNews msubioethics.com/2018/01/09/thr… 17 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Are physicians obliged to get vaccinated against COVID-19? ow.ly/L2zP50CuBOv 1 day ago
- Catch up on all 22 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, Apple P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages