Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- Ethical Implications of HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for African American Women and Adolescent Girls… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary: Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Partici… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Center Assistant Professor @DevanStahl recently delivered the Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture at the Summer In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- From @Reuters: Implantable defibrillators may cause dilemmas for older patients ow.ly/q12B30kz4so 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages