Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- How might lack of access impact maternity care options for rural women in Michigan? Join us on September 23 at 12 p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 4 hours ago
- From @NEJM: "In my own experience, racism has shaped my life as a clinician, challenged my confidence, and reminded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages