Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway? msubioethics.com/2020/01/23/rel… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/aYzqSWCCzN 18 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Director of the Center for Ethics and Humanities in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- "Day in and day out, I cared for patients with cancer, a disease that had become familiar in a professional sense f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What happens when a patient with terminal cancer requests aid-in-dying in a Catholic hospital system? Dr. Leonard F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This month Dr. Laura Cabrera presented at the 1st International Bioethics Congress: Knowledge, Law and New Technolo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway?
- Transplant and Trafficking in Nepal: The Ethical Concerns
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Signed Off: Unconsented-To Cesarean Section, A Quarter Century After A.C.
- Health Care and Social Justice: Just Take Two Aspirin for Your Tumor If You Cannot Afford Your Cancer Care