Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 8 hours ago
- RT @MSUMD: Today and everyday, we are honor those who have served and continue to serve. And to our students and faculty who are veterans -… 9 hours ago
- We are looking forward to learning more about end-of-life decisions from Dr. Susan Shapiro this week! Join us in pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Catch up on the first 17 episodes of our podcast series No Easy Answers in Bioethics, available via @HNetPodcast, A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Join us on November 13 for the talk "Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care." Attend in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages