Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? Learn more from @OaklandUPHL's Dr. Mark Navin.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Should parents be protected from abuse and neglect charges when they fail to provide medical assistance to their ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Center offers Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Workshops led by expert faculty - learn more: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Stahl delivers keynote at Western Michigan University Medical Humanities conference
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research