Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- How can shared decision-making tools and evidence-based guidelines be used to ensure that every patient receives th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @MichStNursing: Want to support healthcare workers in the #COVID19 fight? @MSUExtension Food Processing Innovations Center is “baking” N… 18 hours ago
- From @voxdotcom: Is it ethical to hire babysitters, delivery services, and cleaners right now?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Registration is available for the April 16 online panel discussion presented by @Columbia_SPS: "Health & Human Righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @qz: The ethics of clinical trials for coronavirus treatments ow.ly/G42v30qw2sQ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages