Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- From: @medical_xpress: Examining the ethical landscape and user expectations of mobile oncology trial recruitment a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 20 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Watch: What people mean when they say, “I can’t do that, it violates my conscience” bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 23 hours ago
- Are you 18 or older? Have you provided care for a loved one with depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages