Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl and co-author John F. Kilner (Trinity International University) have an article in a special bioethics themed issue of the Journal of the Christian Institute on Disability, volume 6. Their article, “The Image of God, Bioethics, and Persons with Profound Intellectual Disabilities,” is available as a free download on the journal’s website.
- "While more research is always needed, a gender-affirmative approach and evidence-based medicine allows young trans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Announcing a new episode of No Easy Answers in Bioethics: Insight into the Telehealth Landscape: Bogdan-Lovis and P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you missed last week's Brews and Views session, you can watch the recording on YouTube via @MSUIQ: From Gold to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUPubHealth: MSU epidemiologist says state needs tougher line on COVID-19. @DrDebFurrHolden says Michigan’s bright red spot on a heat… 2 days ago
- RT @MSUnews: MSU is providing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to students with appointments at the student-only vaccine clinic. Any student who… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages