Visit The Neuroethics Blog, hosted by the Center for Ethics, Neuroethics Program at Emory University, to read “Global Neuroethics and Cultural Diversity: Some Challenges to Consider.” The piece was written by Karen Herrera-Ferrá, founder of the Mexican Association of Neuroethics, Arleen Salles, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics at Uppsala University in Sweden, and Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences.
- Are you 18 or older and interested in treatments for depression? Dr. Laura Cabrera’s research team would like to fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 8 hours ago
- Announcing our latest #podcast episode: When Patients and Families Express Hope for a Miracle: Bibler and Stahl - E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 2 days ago
- Prospects, Promises and Perils of Human Mind-Reading bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #video #neuroscience 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages