Visit The Neuroethics Blog, hosted by the Center for Ethics, Neuroethics Program at Emory University, to read “Global Neuroethics and Cultural Diversity: Some Challenges to Consider.” The piece was written by Karen Herrera-Ferrá, founder of the Mexican Association of Neuroethics, Arleen Salles, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics at Uppsala University in Sweden, and Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences.
- RT @MichStNursing: A collaborative team from @michiganstateu and @TCU found a lack of available prenatal #breastfeeding education led Chine… 59 minutes ago
- Watch: Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce #Bioethics #Healthcare bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 2 hours ago
- Editorial from @nresearchnews: Facial-recognition research needs an ethical reckoning ow.ly/OfnR50CuCJM 1 day ago
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo #BioethicsInTheNews msubioethics.com/2018/01/09/thr… 1 day ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages