Visit The Neuroethics Blog, hosted by the Center for Ethics, Neuroethics Program at Emory University, to read “Global Neuroethics and Cultural Diversity: Some Challenges to Consider.” The piece was written by Karen Herrera-Ferrá, founder of the Mexican Association of Neuroethics, Arleen Salles, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics at Uppsala University in Sweden, and Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences.
- From @NEJM: "In my own experience, racism has shaped my life as a clinician, challenged my confidence, and reminded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 7 hours ago
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods msubioethics.com/2018/11/01/men… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages