Visit The Neuroethics Blog, hosted by the Center for Ethics, Neuroethics Program at Emory University, to read “Global Neuroethics and Cultural Diversity: Some Challenges to Consider.” The piece was written by Karen Herrera-Ferrá, founder of the Mexican Association of Neuroethics, Arleen Salles, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics at Uppsala University in Sweden, and Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences.
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far? msubioethics.com/2021/03/02/hum… https://t.co/O9UOWiExEw 1 day ago
- Listen: Why I Donated a Kidney to a Stranger: Fleck and Ward – Episode 14 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… 1 day ago
- Video: Controversies and Complexities in LGBTQ Health Care bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… 2 days ago
- Comments are open on our latest #BioethicsInTheNews blog post on "Human Microchip Implantation: A Bridge Too Far?"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages