Visit The Neuroethics Blog, hosted by the Center for Ethics, Neuroethics Program at Emory University, to read “Global Neuroethics and Cultural Diversity: Some Challenges to Consider.” The piece was written by Karen Herrera-Ferrá, founder of the Mexican Association of Neuroethics, Arleen Salles, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics at Uppsala University in Sweden, and Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences.
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
- RT @meganranney: One week ago, #thisisourlane exploded on Twitter. At the request of may, here's a tweetatorial to address some of the most… 1 hour ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Worried about your privacy? Your genome isn’t the biggest threat. msubioethics.com/2018/06/28/dna… #BioethicsInTheNews 4 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages