Visit The Neuroethics Blog, hosted by the Center for Ethics, Neuroethics Program at Emory University, to read “Global Neuroethics and Cultural Diversity: Some Challenges to Consider.” The piece was written by Karen Herrera-Ferrá, founder of the Mexican Association of Neuroethics, Arleen Salles, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Research Ethics and Bioethics at Uppsala University in Sweden, and Laura Cabrera, Assistant Professor at the Michigan State University Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences.
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 minutes ago
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- ‘Imaging and Imagining Illness’: Devan and Darian Stahl - Episode 7 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast https://t.co/Vfw0vldaNX 2 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 4 hours ago
- Intentional Parenthood’s Promise: Redefining Legal Parentage for the 21st Century bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #law 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages