On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- Rights and Responsibilities at the End of Life msubioethics.com/2016/06/23/rig… #BioethicsInTheNews 16 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- What We Have Already and Have Still to Learn from Historical Unethical Research bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #researchethics 20 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/about/research 1 day ago
- Comparing Chinese and American Bioethics: Cheng and Tomlinson - Episode 4 bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages