On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 2 hours ago
- From @NEJM: "In my own experience, racism has shaped my life as a clinician, challenged my confidence, and reminded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages