On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #research 58 minutes ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 1 hour ago
- What issues were bioethicists concerned with in the early days of the field? Hear the personal experiences of Drs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- How much genetic modification would it take to remove the label of humanity? msubioethics.com/2017/10/26/hum… #BioethicsInTheNews 4 hours ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: #MeToo in med ed: 1 in 7 students subjected to sexist remarks ow.ly/lwXM30k6J3s 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages