On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- You can help support the Center and its mission by making a tax-deductible donation. Visit our website to learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: Early Returns From the Era of Precision Medicine ow.ly/nq7630qaX1O 21 hours ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Physicians will keep fighting on these 6 key issues in 2020 ow.ly/L5ox30qaX40 1 day ago
- Comments are open: Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway? msubioethics.com/2020/01/23/rel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @bioethics_net: Pragmatic Clinical Trial-Collateral Findings: Recognizing the Needs of Low-Resource Research P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages