On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- Part of our mission is “to educate health professionals with skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to contribut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Who “owns” the healthcare data about you? Learn more from Dr. Adam M. Alessio at our next Bioethics Public Seminar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichiganHHS: Join us for our second COVID-19 vaccine town hall, this time addressing questions within communities of color. For more in… 1 day ago
- Part of our mission is “to research the nature of bioethics and enhance its applications to the pursuit of equitabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Center and @MSUIQ present the next Brews and Views session this Friday, Feb. 26: "Eating Locally: The good, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages