On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- RT @MSU_Sociology: Please join Sociology Assistant Professor stef shuster for a seminar Friday on "Creating the 'worthy' patient in transge… 14 hours ago
- Join us on November 13 for the talk "Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care" from Dr. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Listen: Activating and Empowering Patients: Hart-Davidson, Kelly-Blake, and Olomu - Episode 15… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: When You Can’t Find a Heartbeat ow.ly/4mtr30pJbNA 20 hours ago
- Listen: Ethics and Policy Issues of Targeted Cancer Therapies: Fleck and Mackenzie - Episode 16… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages