On Monday, April 16, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl presented a lecture titled “Ethical Challenges to Advance Care Planning” to Muskegon Community College as part of their annual lecture series. The event was also in conjunction with National Healthcare Decisions Day. Dr. Stahl discussed the ethical challenges that patients, surrogates, and health care providers face when drafting and implementing advance directives, how those challenges are resolved, and strategies for enabling patients to creative effective and clinical useful advance directives. The event was attended by students and local health care providers.
- Announcing our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary from @MSULaw's Dr. Jennifer Carter-Johnson: CRISPR Dangers Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- From @ACSHorg: Are Placebo-Controlled Vaccine Trials Ethical Once A Vaccine Is Approved? ow.ly/22OP50CuVVo 8 hours ago
- RT @AMWADoctors: Special film screening & panel discussion of the film 5B In honor of World AIDS Day Dec. 6, 2020, 7pm EST. Panelists inc… 1 day ago
- From @ConversationUS: More families are discussing end-of-life planning as COVID-19 cases rise – here’s how to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MichStNursing: A collaborative team from @michiganstateu and @TCU found a lack of available prenatal #breastfeeding education led Chine… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages