On April 30, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl gave a plenary address at the State of Wisconsin Association of Neonatal Nurses Annual Education Conference, titled “Palliative Care and End of Life Ethics in the NICU.” Using case studies, she discussed the ethical and medical complexities surrounding decisions for the treatment of severely ill infants, strategies for interacting with families who request inappropriate or non-beneficial treatment for their child, and the obligations of care providers to protect the best interests of infants. 150 nurses from Wisconsin and surrounding states were in attendance.
- Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck presented an ethics perspective earlier this month at a virtual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Comments are open: The White House outbreak: How to criticize irresponsible leaders without getting stuck in the il… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Watch: Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan bioethics.msu.edu/public-seminar… #RuralHealth #Childbirth https://t.co/5Zjupof8Nt 8 hours ago
- Join the discussion in the comments: How can we criticize irresponsible leaders without getting stuck in the illnes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Last week, Center Acting Director Dr. Leonard Fleck gave a virtual Grand Rounds presentation at Munson Medical Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages