On May 17, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera presented on “‘Neuroenhancement’ en países de habla hispana” on the panel “Neuroethics in Mexico: Considerations for development.” The panel part of the Academia Nacional Mexicana de Bioética conference series in Mexico City in conjunction with the Mexican Neuroethics Association (Asociación Mexicana de Neuroética). Dr. Cabrera’s presentation was based on an ongoing collaboration with Mexican Neuroethics Association President Dr. Karen Herrera-Ferrá, looking at examining the similarities and points of divergence between the Euro-American and the Hispanic discussions about neuroenhancement.
- Watch: How Midwives Learn: Origins Of The Home Birth Controversy bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 4 hours ago
- What is bioethics? Visit our website to learn more about specific areas within bioethics, and get connected to a va… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- MSU faculty, post-docs, and graduate students are invited to attend the next Brews and Views event (presented by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Medicare For All: This Is Going to Hurt msubioethics.com/2019/02/21/med… #BioethicsInTheNews 2 days ago
- RT @MSUMD: A new study may lead to less hysterectomies in women with uterine fibroid tumors. Researchers at @VAInstitute @SpectrumHealth &… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages