On May 17, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera presented on “‘Neuroenhancement’ en países de habla hispana” on the panel “Neuroethics in Mexico: Considerations for development.” The panel part of the Academia Nacional Mexicana de Bioética conference series in Mexico City in conjunction with the Mexican Neuroethics Association (Asociación Mexicana de Neuroética). Dr. Cabrera’s presentation was based on an ongoing collaboration with Mexican Neuroethics Association President Dr. Karen Herrera-Ferrá, looking at examining the similarities and points of divergence between the Euro-American and the Hispanic discussions about neuroenhancement.
- Watch: Covert Costs of Racial and Ethnic Concordance in the Medical Workforce #Bioethics #Healthcare bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… 1 hour ago
- Editorial from @nresearchnews: Facial-recognition research needs an ethical reckoning ow.ly/OfnR50CuCJM 23 hours ago
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo #BioethicsInTheNews msubioethics.com/2018/01/09/thr… 1 day ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics webinar, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @AmerMedicalAssn: Are physicians obliged to get vaccinated against COVID-19? ow.ly/L2zP50CuBOv 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages