On May 17, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera presented on “‘Neuroenhancement’ en países de habla hispana” on the panel “Neuroethics in Mexico: Considerations for development.” The panel part of the Academia Nacional Mexicana de Bioética conference series in Mexico City in conjunction with the Mexican Neuroethics Association (Asociación Mexicana de Neuroética). Dr. Cabrera’s presentation was based on an ongoing collaboration with Mexican Neuroethics Association President Dr. Karen Herrera-Ferrá, looking at examining the similarities and points of divergence between the Euro-American and the Hispanic discussions about neuroenhancement.
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/research 2 hours ago
- From @NEJM: "In my own experience, racism has shaped my life as a clinician, challenged my confidence, and reminded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Image description: "Navigating: On Disability, Technology, and Experiencing the World" will have closed captions an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- We are looking forward to Dr. Andrea Wendling's webinar next Wednesday on "Maternity Care Deserts in Rural Michigan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @nytimes: How Flu Shots Can Help in the Fight Against Covid-19 ow.ly/M9QJ50BtF7c 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages