- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 10 hours ago
- The Patient Preference Predictor: Tomlinson and Stahl - Episode 1 - bioethics.msu.edu/podcasts/95-po… #NoEasyAnswers #podcast 11 hours ago
- 'Wimpy White Boy Syndrome': How Racial Bias Creeps Into Neonatal Care - ow.ly/FaTw30g01YI via @Rewire_News 12 hours ago
- Vaccination, Free Riders, and Family Autonomy - msubioethics.com/2015/04/27/vac… #BioethicsInTheNews 13 hours ago
- Today at #ASBH17: Dr. Marleen Eijkholt presents on “Tools for Trouble: Pain as a Clinical Ethical Torment.” 3:15 PM in Exhibit Hall B. 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- The Center welcomes Assistant Professor Marleen Eijkholt
- Antibiotics: No Clear Course
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Charlie Gard and Solomon’s Dilemma: What are the limits of parental medical decision making?
Category Archives: Alumni
The Center recently connected with two alumni of the Bioethics, Humanities, and Society (BHS) Undergraduate Program following an annual alumni feedback survey. We asked both students to tell us about their current work or study and how it may relate to bioethics. … Continue reading
The Center recently connected with two alumni of the Bioethics, Humanities, and Society Undergraduate Specialization following an alumni feedback survey. We asked both students to tell us about their current work or study and how it may relate to bioethics.
BHS MA alum Dr. Faith Fletcher Receives Kaiser Permanente Burch Minority Leadership Development Award
Read more via ASPPH: “UIC Faculty Receives Kaiser Permanente Burch Minority Leadership Development Award” Dr. Faith Fletcher is a 2006 graduate of the Michigan State University Bioethics, Humanities, and Society MA program. Dr. Fletcher is an assistant professor in the division of … Continue reading
Read about Melissa’s work in Zambia: “Student view: Melissa Elafros: At home in Zambia” Melissa is a 2008 graduate of the Bioethics, Humanities, and Society MA program at MSU. Visit bhs.msu.edu for information on the BHS Undergraduate Specialization.
The Master of Arts program in Bioethics, Humanities, and Society graduated its final student, Sarah Marzec, this spring. We wish to congratulate her on her accomplishments and wish her well in her future work! Sarah’s final paper for the MA … Continue reading
This annual lecture honors the legacy of Andrew Hunt, founding dean of the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, who was instrumental in establishing the Office of Medical Education, Research and Development (OMERAD) and the Center for Ethics and Humanities in … Continue reading
Karen Meagher has served as the undergraduate academic adviser for the Specialization in Bioethics, Humanities and Society since Fall 2008. She is a doctoral candidate in MSU’s Department of Philosophy, and will be defending her dissertation, A Virtue Approach to … Continue reading