- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 13 hours ago
- In 2010, @HallRender invited the Center for Ethics to partner on a bioethics seminar series. Learn more about our B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- From @BeckersHR: How end-of-life documents create dilemmas in the ER: 6 insights ow.ly/CiPj30lp8m4 17 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera and co-authors published in 'European Journal of Neurosurgery'
- Precision Medicine/Ambiguous Ethics?
- What are key ethical concerns surrounding the use of psychiatric deep brain stimulation?
- Dr. Stahl attends Galveston Brain Injury Conference
Category Archives: Bioethics in the News
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Marleen Eijkholt, JD, PhD I love puzzle rooms and detective novels. When medicine looks like a puzzle room, I become fascinated as a non-MD aspiring detective. When that … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Laura Cabrera, PhD Should we be worried about the use of direct brain stimulation to improve memory? Well, it depends. If we think of people with treatment … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Leonard M. Fleck, PhD Some recent headlines worth noting: “U.S. Prescription Drug Costs Are a Crime,” “Americans Say They are Suffering as Drug Costs Continue to Rise,” “When … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Tom Tomlinson, PhD A recently reported study claims to more accurately predict how much longer patients will live. Researchers at Stanford University assigned a neural network computer the … Continue reading