- Meet the Center for Ethics faculty, who together possess a wide variety of expertise in bioethics: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/people 7 hours ago
- Expanded Carrier Screening for an Increasingly Diverse Population - bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #bioethics #genetics #video 9 hours ago
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care - ow.ly/coAa30fpmvU via @Healthline 10 hours ago
- Our faculty are committed to research in a broad range of areas within bioethics. Learn more about current projects: bioethics.msu.edu/homepage/resea… 10 hours ago
- Scientists grow bullish on pig-to-human transplants - ow.ly/UJ8830fpA36 via @sciencemagazine #organtransplants 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Medicine’s Collusion with False Hopes: Rights to try, false hope, and the spine of the profession
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Dr. Cabrera presents at two international conferences in June
Tag Archives: AJOB
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera is co-author of a new open peer commentary in the September issue of The American Journal of Bioethics. The article, “Environmental Neuroethics: Bridging Environmental Ethics and Mental Health,” was written by Adam J. Shriver (University … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in AJOB Neuroscience, titled “Beyond the Technology: Attribution and Agency in Treatments for Mental Disorders.” This publication from Dr. Cabrera and co-authors Rachel McKenzie and Robyn Bluhm is a result … Continue reading
Assistant Professor Dr. Laura Cabrera has a new article in the current issue of AJOB Neuroscience (Volume 7, Issue 1). Dr. Cabrera’s open peer commentary, “Inductive Risks, Inferences, and the Role of Values in Disorders of Consciousness,” is available online … Continue reading
Below is a list of recent publication from Center for Ethics faculty, including peer-reviewed journal articles, book reviews, and book chapters. Most articles can be accessed online through MSU Libraries. Open access publications are labeled as such. Cabrera L, Fitz … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Monir Moniruzzaman, PhD, has a new article in the October issue of the American Journal of Bioethics. Read “Regulated Organ Market: Reality Versus Rhetoric” here (a subscription may be required to view this article).