- The Choice to Become a Research Subject: A First-Person Perspective bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r… #video #cancer #clinicaltrials 17 hours ago
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases msubioethics.com/2018/09/20/rel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Interested in publications by Center faculty? Visit our website for a comprehensive list of their most recent artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What's the point of Michigan's vaccine waiver education requirement? Learn more from @OaklandUPHL's Dr. Mark Navin.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
Tag Archives: AMA Journal of Ethics
An ethics case by Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck and co-author Marion Danis, MD, was published in the February 2017 issue of the AMA Journal of Ethics. Their commentary is titled “How Should Therapeutic Decisions about Expensive Drugs Be Made in … Continue reading