- The College of Human Medicine is hiring for the position of Center Director. Visit our website for details and to v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Doctors, Technology Puzzles, and the Clinical Ethicist Detective msubioethics.com/2018/05/17/doc… #BioethicsInTheNews 13 hours ago
- In 2010, @HallRender invited the Center for Ethics to partner on a bioethics seminar series. Learn more about our B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- From @BeckersHR: How end-of-life documents create dilemmas in the ER: 6 insights ow.ly/CiPj30lp8m4 17 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera and co-authors published in 'European Journal of Neurosurgery'
- Precision Medicine/Ambiguous Ethics?
- What are key ethical concerns surrounding the use of psychiatric deep brain stimulation?
- Dr. Stahl attends Galveston Brain Injury Conference
Tag Archives: American College of Surgeons
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Marleen Eijkholt co-authored the chapter “Ethics in Surgical Research and Publication” in Ethical Issues in Surgical Care, a fall 2017 publication from the American College of Surgeons Division of Education. Dr. Eijkholt’s co-authors are Lance K. Stell, MA, … Continue reading