- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- From @JAMA_current: Normal ow.ly/Fg8u30mh1c9 7 hours ago
- Recurrent and Neglected Ethical Issues in the Psychiatric Brain Stimulation Discussion bioethics.msu.edu/90-brownbags/r…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Web of Interests Surrounding Medicines Makes Patient Access Increasingly Difficult msubioethics.com/2018/10/18/pat…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Our free archive of recorded #bioethics webinars contains lectures on a wide variety of topics from expert speakers: bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Web of Interests Surrounding Medicines Makes Patient Access Increasingly Difficult
- A Brain Dead Little Girl Raises Some Big Questions
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
Tag Archives: American Journal of Bioethics
Authors Trevor M. Bibler (Baylor College of Medicine), Myrick C. Shinall, Jr. (Vanderbilt University Medical Center), and Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl have a target article in the May 2018 American Journal of Bioethics, on “Responding to Those Who … Continue reading
Center Director Dr. Tom Tomlinson has a new article in the August issue of the American Journal of Bioethics (Volume 15, Issue 8). Read “The Texas Advance Directives Act Is Not About Professional Integrity” here.