- From @TheAtlantic: The Hidden Crisis in Rural America: A Lack of Mental-Health Services ow.ly/O8mW30q0hXR 3 hours ago
- RT @bermaninstitute: More Americans Are Dying at Home Than in Hospitals - In a historic reversal, fewer patients are dying in hospitals. Bu… 4 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Watch: Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 21 hours ago
- How can social determinants of health be integrated effectively into medical education and clinical practice? Liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain?
- Should we trust giant tech companies and entrepreneurs with reading our brains?
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: ASBH
Center Acting Director and Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck recently attended and presented at the 21st American Society for Bioethics and Humanities Annual Conference, held in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Fleck participated in a session titled “Ageism in History, Moral Thought, and Healthcare … Continue reading
Center faculty members Dr. Len Fleck and Dr. Devan Stahl recently presented at the 20th annual American Society for Bioethics and Humanities (ASBH) conference, held October 18-21 in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Fleck presented on “Parsimonious Precision Medicine: Wicked Problems.” The … Continue reading
Episode 4 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Dr. Guobin Cheng, Adjunct Associate Professor with the Center for Ethics and Associate Professor at Southeast University in China, and Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson. Freshly back in East … Continue reading
The 19th Annual American Society for Bioethics and Humanities (ASBH) Meeting was held October 19-22 in Kansas City, MO. Center faculty Laura Cabrera, Guobin Cheng, Marleen Eijkholt, Leonard Fleck, Devan Stahl, and Tom Tomlinson attended and presented at the conference. The post below … Continue reading
The 18th Annual American Society for Bioethics and Humanities Meeting was held October 6-9 in Washington, DC. Center faculty Libby Bogdan-Lovis, Karen Kelly-Blake, Devan Stahl, and Len Fleck presented at the conference. The post below details each researcher’s presentation in their own words. Libby … Continue reading
The 17th Annual American Society for Bioethics and Humanities Meeting was held October 22-25, 2015, in Houston, TX. Center faculty Tom Tomlinson, Len Fleck, Libby Bogdan-Lovis, Karen Kelly-Blake, and Devan Stahl presented and participated in panel discussions during the conference. Tom Tomlinson, PhD … Continue reading
The 16th Annual American Society for Bioethics and Humanities Meeting was held October 16-19, 2014, in San Diego, CA. Three Center faculty members attended and presented on various topics. Tom Tomlinson, PhD Along with John Lizza, Robert Truog, and Don Marquis, I was on … Continue reading