Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Fitness, Frailty, and the Challenges of Successful Aging
- Making Martyrs of Our Children: Religious Exemptions in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Transplant Headaches: Head transplant on the horizon
Tag Archives: behavioral health
Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder Event Flyer Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness that effects 2-3% of the population, is highly stigmatized, and is often comorbid with other mental disorders. Although no … Continue reading