Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Religious Coercion of Physicians: Whose Conscience Is It Anyway?
- Dr. Laura Cabrera presents at 1st International Bioethics Congress
- Gene Editing: God’s Will or God’s Won’t
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- We Need Healthier Schools, and Student Activists Are Stepping Up
Tag Archives: biohacking
In 2017, Josiah Zayner live-streamed himself injecting a gene therapy construct designed to edit the DNA in his muscle cells to give him bigger muscles. This moment was noteworthy because the gene therapy construct had been created entirely by Zayner in his garage laboratory. Such work is called biohacking or DIY biology. Continue reading