- RT @statnews: BREAKING: Both the Lancet and the New England Journal have retracted major Covid-19 studies, including one that raised safety… 14 hours ago
- COVID-19 Vaccine: “Not throwing away my shot” msubioethics.com/2020/05/18/cov… #BioethicsInTheNews https://t.co/m48XbWO84T 15 hours ago
- Watch: Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… #webinar #psychiatry 16 hours ago
- RT @MSUPubHealth: Ask the Expert: COVID-19 testing Q&A with @DrDebFurrHolden. msutoday.msu.edu/news/2020/ask-… https://t.co/jtbTdbdt4V 17 hours ago
- A new commentary from Dr. Len Fleck is available in Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics: "Medical Ethics: A Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Joshua Hardy Case: Lessons Yet to Learn
- COVID-19 Vaccine: “Not throwing away my shot”
- Informed Consent in Africa for Adolescents’ Participation in Health Research
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Bioethics for Breakfast: Our Sick Health Care System: What’s the Differential Diagnosis?
Tag Archives: book review
A new book review by Center Professor Dr. Leonard Fleck has been published in the September/October 2017 Hastings Center Report. Titled “Despairing about Health Disparities,” Dr. Fleck reviews the book Understanding Health Inequalities and Justice: New Conversations across the Disciplines, edited … Continue reading
Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl has a new book review published in NanoEthics, titled “Building Better Humans? Refocusing the Debate on Transhumanism.” Building Better Humans? Refocusing the Debate on Transhumanism [Hava Tirosh-Samuelson and Kenneth L. Mossman (eds) 2012 (Peter Lang, … Continue reading
Read Professor Leonard Fleck’s review of Nicholas Agar’s book Truly Human Enhancement: A Philosophical Defense of Limits, published in Notre Dame Philosophical Review.