- From @TheAtlantic: The Hidden Crisis in Rural America: A Lack of Mental-Health Services ow.ly/O8mW30q0hXR 2 hours ago
- RT @bermaninstitute: More Americans Are Dying at Home Than in Hospitals - In a historic reversal, fewer patients are dying in hospitals. Bu… 3 hours ago
- Would you like to receive Center for Ethics event, blog, and podcast announcements in your inbox? Join our mailing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Watch: Speaking for the Dying: Life-and-Death Decisions in Intensive Care bioethics.msu.edu/brownbag-webin… 21 hours ago
- How can social determinants of health be integrated effectively into medical education and clinical practice? Liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Recognizing Menstrual Supplies as Basic Health Necessities: The Bioethics of #FreePeriods
- Resurrection 2030 Style: Reanimating the Brain?
- Should we trust giant tech companies and entrepreneurs with reading our brains?
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: breastfeeding
Center for Ethics Assistant Director Libby Bogdan-Lovis is a co-investigator on the project “Buffers, Barriers, and Resiliency in Breastfeeding Behaviors of Asian American Mothers.” The project is funded by the Trifecta Initiative for Interdisciplinary Health Research, a collaboration between the … Continue reading
Continue reading below for a list of recent journal articles from Center faculty, including online first publications. MSU Library or other institutional access may be required to view these articles. Recently assigned an issue Stahl D. Patient reflections on the … Continue reading
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series. For more information, click here. By Deborah Fisch, JD Public fascination with the female  breast is nothing new, from Janet Jackson’s famous “wardrobe malfunction” to Angelina Jolie’s much-discussed preventive mastectomy. … Continue reading