- Announcing the Spring 2018 Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series msubioethics.com/2018/01/15/spr… 8 hours ago
- We offer a range of clinical ethics services to assist health care organizations in delivering ethically sound care: bioethics.msu.edu/professional-s… 9 hours ago
- Medical personnel's ethical challenges in military war zones ow.ly/kTgB30hN5xV via @NewsMedical 11 hours ago
- In this recorded webinar, Dr. Christian Vercler (@halstedjr) looks at the different ethical frameworks that support… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- In our latest #BioethicsInTheNews commentary, Dr. Tomlinson puts up "Three Cheers for the DNR Tattoo." Comments are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- How do we explain to patients what genetic test results might mean for their baby when they have only been validated in other populations?
- Vaccination, Free Riders, and Family Autonomy
Tag Archives: China
Episode 4 of No Easy Answers in Bioethics is now available! This episode features guests Dr. Guobin Cheng, Adjunct Associate Professor with the Center for Ethics and Associate Professor at Southeast University in China, and Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson. Freshly back in East … Continue reading
Last month, Center Assistant Professor Dr. Devan Stahl traveled to Nanjing, China to visit Southeast University. Dr. Stahl’s host was Dr. Guobin Cheng, who recently spent one year at MSU collaborating with Center faculty. Dr. Stahl had the opportunity to … Continue reading
Last month, Center Director Dr. Tom Tomlinson traveled to Nanjing, China for the 2015 Nanjing International Bioethics Summit & the Second Session of China Aging Bioethics and Aging Science Forum, hosted by Southeast University. Dr. Tomlinson presented the talk, “Casuistry … Continue reading