- From @JAMA_current: Silent Space ow.ly/Q94Y30lSVDL 6 hours ago
- Join us now at msubioethics.clickwebinar.com/brownbag #webinar #livestream #bioethics #psychiatry #mentalhealth https://t.co/untCy1ZQMe 8 hours ago
- Today's Bioethics Brownbag & Webinar Series event on "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today from 12-1 pm ET: "Therapeutic Privilege in Psychiatry? The Case of Borderline Personality Disorder." Join the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Mass Shootings, Mental Illness and Stigma msubioethics.com/2017/11/16/mas… #BioethicsInTheNews 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do psychiatrists choose not to disclose borderline personality disorder diagnoses with patients?
- Humor in Medicine: Nasty, Dark, and Shades of Grey
- Dr. Cabrera an expert panelist at international neurotechnology event
- Charlie Gard: An Unnecessary Tragedy?
- Concussion in the NFL: A Case for Shared Decision-Making?
Tag Archives: consent
This post is a part of our Bioethics in the News series By Tom Tomlinson, PhD It was good news to learn last month that the “Golden State Killer” had at last been identified and apprehended. A very evil man gets … Continue reading →
Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson is first author of the article “Effect of deliberation on the public’s attitudes toward consent policies for biobank research,” published in the February 2018 issue of the European Journal of Human Genetics. The … Continue reading →
Dr. Tomlinson presents at International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories Annual Meeting
Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson presented a talk on the “Effect of Deliberation on Attitudes Toward Biobank Consent Options” at the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER) Annual Meeting held in Toronto on May 9-12. The talk … Continue reading →
The 3rd Annual Great Lakes Biorepository Network (GLBRN) Scientific Meeting was held on October 28, 2016 at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Center Director and Professor Dr. Tom Tomlinson spoke on “Preferences for Biobank Consent Policy are Sensitive … Continue reading →